Arranged part 4

Chapter 3

Nick's p.o.v

*at the new house*

We finally got to the house and are now looking around, ouch it hurts to walk, stupid bitchy Katie had to have kneed me because I tried to help her, bitch.

*10 hours earlier, limo and plane ride*

In the limo still laughing about how the whole neighborhood heard Katie's spazz attack on her parents before leaving. I won't dare say a thing because I rather value my balls not being in pain, just thinking about what she could do to me makes my balls hurt.

We finally got to the airport after sitting in traffic for an hour, Katie's still upset; I can still see her fuming and angrily changing songs on her iPod.

Once we got onto the plane, private jet I should say, we sat at opposite ends. Katie's finally not fuming but texting and watching Harry Potter 6 so she's not "behind" when she midnight's the 7th movie, I see no point in harry potter, but that's just me.

I'm bored so I feel like bugging her; I'm currently walking up to the front of the plane planning to scare her.

"Nick what do you want?"

How the hell did she know I was there?

"How'd you know I was behind you?"

"Nick I've grown up with you, I'm pretty sure I should be able to sense when your near me."

"Fine. Hey wait Katie please tell me, what's the point of harry potter?"

At that point I'm sitting down next to her, bad idea, I realized too late.

*smack!!, punch!!*

I'm now rolling on the floor, the bitch smacked me, and hit me in the balls, for a ballet dancer, she's pretty strong, guess that's mine and Keith's fault for showing her how to use the weight room at the age of 7.

"You fucking bitch what was that for?!?"

"You know damn well what for!! I'm fucking stuck with you ALONE! For the next year almost, and I have to get married to you, you insulted Harry Potter to my face! And you made me miss Ron trying out for Quidditch!!!"

"Well I'm not too happy about it either miss. I take too many types of dance and turned myself into a princess, but were stuck with it bitch so might as well get used to it."

At that point I walked off, but a small whimpering sound made me turn around. It was Katie, she was half crying, but I could tell that it wasn't towards something I said, she was looking out the window and this isn't normal. I walked, well more like wobbled back to the seat next to her, she shut off the movie and looked toward me with a serious face and said...

"nick I don't want some bullshit, I want to know the truth, why are we here in this situation, why am I being ripped away from all that I love, and stuck here alone, with you, take offense, and I don't know if I can ever get back, why is that nick?"

She sat there crying for a few seconds while I debated telling her why, so I told her why, while throwing an arm across her small shoulders.

"we have no choice we have to get married, we can get divorced after we get married and get an annulment, literally an hour later, but we have to have proof because our parents when they were little, did some stupid shit and had to sign some stupid contract to save their lives, and now we were sold to be puppets. I'm sorry and I know you know I'm not happy to be in this predicament."

"Nick when did you start using the word predicament?"

Soo typical Katie, ignore the trouble and try to make light of the mood and focus on shit like when did I start using words, gosh I can't decide if I hate her or not, cuz I mean, as much as I hate, her she is hot.

Wait what?

"Doesn't matter, look I'm gunna go back to my seat text me if you need anything."

"Nick wait.."

She grabbed my shirt pulled me back down and hugged me.

"Thanks for telling me this shit, I really appreciate it."

"Welcome now let go of me ms pms......OUCH YOU BITCH!"

"Thanks for ruining the moment butface"

I walked off, or more like tried not to crawl as that's the second time she has attacked my balls today.

Eventually we landed, and were now back to the present.