AM2BBF chapter 4 :)

okay okay i know im a horrible person but i wanna thank ba-jeans for getting me out of my writers block slump lol i cant promise you atime when the next chapter comes out but it will be soon :) ohh yea check out ba-jeans story, its awesome and mostly true :P ily chicky and the song on the side is the song that my cousin kept playign when i wrote this part lol its still stuck in my head :P so without further ado, heres the next part :)

Katie's pov

So as we got to the house i was just kinda stuck in my own thoughts of how the fudgenugger I got stuck in this situation and realized my parents are just selfish jackasses. When we finally got outta the limo and started carrying our stuff in I started looking around. Obviously Nick's parents got the house cuz it was decently sized and there weren't any maids, the one thing though Nick's parents obviously wanted us together from the start and that showed when I looked inside and there was a dance studio for me to practice in, 2 guest rooms a bathroom in each and then the master suite.....  what the... AHH HELL NO!

"NICK!!! GET UR FAT ASS IN HERE! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

"what MS princess?"

I showed him the note and he had the exact same reaction as me, only difference, he hit the wall.

The note went as follows:

          Dear Katie and nick,

                   We've always wanted you together so as such to shut your parents up Katie, we have made you guys the same bed and everything that you brought plus some will fit in here. I love you dears and I hope you guys at some point stop hating each other that would be wonderful.

          Love, Nick's mommy/Mom.

Yea so not going to happen!

"nick I'm going to the dance studio, suck it if you don't like it."

So yea I went to the dance studio and as I  started dancing I lost myself in the music and I guess I lost thought of reality totally or zoned out or something and the next thing I knew, I'm shoving my pointe shoes into nicks abs trying and beating his back and biting his shoulder as he brings me up the stairs to the bedroom slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and he puts me down and turns to me, and weeeeeelllllllll, as usual we start arguing and after a lot of bickering that I'm too lazy to put in, a broken pointe shoe and popped football and lots of clothes going into the blender (his you don't mess with  my dance stuff), it goes as follows, Nick and I will share a bed, however my half of the room that has my bathroom and closet is MINE and he will not step foot into it if he wants to not die a slow painful death that involves at some point my Pointe shoe's ribbons being wrapped around his throat and a ping pong paddle shoved up his ass (yes I love the movie Beer Fest). And I will not step foot into his "kingdom" as he so puts it if I don't want to lose my harry potter collection.

This is going to be a long long time until he's 18.

Nicks P.O.V.

So once I finished waddling in and stopped cursing Katie for my bruised balls, I threw my stuff down and started exploring, hmm not a bad house either, full size football field for a backyard, a pool, not bad not bad, so as I am just exploring I hear

"NICK!!! GET UR FAT ASS IN HERE! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

So as I see her in my view, smartass as I am decide to mess with her and say, "Yes Ms. Princess?"

She didn't say anything, weird, all she did was show me this note and as I started reading it...... AHH HELL TO THE FUCK NO!!!! I'm going to kill my mother. I punched the wall, not really out of anger but more out of frustration, cant my parents see I don't like Katie; the only thing that is remarkable about her is that she's hot and doesn't act like a slut about it.

The next thing I hear is Katie Saying she's going to go dance and that I could suck it if I didn't like it.  Like I care.

Wait a second..... if we have to share a bed that means room which means she's gunna put her bitchyassness into the room and take all of it hell to the fuck no.

I walk into the dance studio and I can see she's way to wrapped up into her practice to even know I'm here, hmm she is a good dancer I can see why the NYC ballet wants her, I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder I think that got her attention cuz the next thing I knew I'm getting her pointe shoes shoved into my abs, ouch that actually hurts, and my shoulders getting bit and back ponded. Hmm not my idea of fun.

After I put her down and the whole argument ends, I have my 3 favorite shirts thrown into a blender, my signed football by Eli manning popped, and a pointe shoe broken we have come to the following agreement, she WILL NOT step foot into my "kingdom" if she doesn't want her harry potter collection ruined and I won't step foot into her "loft" if I don't want to get strangled by a pointe shoe, I took that threat literally too.

Both pov.

This is going to be a long couple of months.