Chapter 2 ~ Lol

Scott's POV

I carried on my conversation with Mike but the only thing that crossed my mind was the women I had seen earlier. She was absolutely gorgeous. It was now time to hear different speeches about the operations of different businesses.

This gathering was basically a legal association whereby people made speeches about there businesses in order to get people to buy shares or even buy their businesses or Announcements such as if a business is being handed over to and heir. Although I was not as rich in this sector I was still one of the richest people due to my leading mafia but my legal side was still extremely successful.

Just as I was getting ready to leave the stunning woman walked in arm in arm with Mr Mendoza. He left her side and made his way to some other people who seemed familiar to him. People greeted her as she walked by but only to be responded with a simple nod. I had never met this lady but by everyone's reaction she was well respected. Her strut was confident but her just presented power and fear.

She walked past our table and her scent of strawberry and expensive perfume filled my nostrils. Although I am ruthless and cold hearted I do care for my family. But there was something about this women that drew me to her,but my eyes never show emotion unlike other men who were eye raping her or had their eyes filled with lust. For some reason their stares were annoying me.

After all the speeches I was ready to leave but then Mike nudged me to look over at something. When I turned I saw some old man with his arms wrapped around the gorgeous woman, for some reason I felt jealous so I was gonna go up and give her a hand as it seemed he had been harassing her but just then she turned around and whispered something into his ear and showed him something on her wrist that made him go pale and immediately let go of her. Her power astonished me. I was curious to see what was on her hand.Just as I looked at her in awe her head spun round and her eyes landed on me. Her hazel brown eyes staring into mine but stone cold. That surprised me because I can always read peoples emotions but she was different. Her eyes never showed the slightest bit of emotion. We broke the stare and I was able to admire the masterpiece in front of me. She was pretty short compared to me,(5 foot 5).she had the most perfect body. Her dress was hugging her in all the right places. I noticed there was a scar running from her back and ending on the edge of her shoulder. This just made me even more curious about her.

*************************************************
Sorry for the extremely short chapter I'll update as soon as possible.
Please vote and comment 😁❤️