Chapter 6 ~ What is she doing to me!

Scott's POV

This woman was mesmerizing, a work of art. I was enjoying the evening,mingling with guests and drinking champagne when all of a sudden i heard huge commotion, glass shattering and loud fearful screams, dozens of men in black suits filled the room and all aimed their guns at Mackenzie but she didn't seem worried. Everyone watched as she stood without a care in the world as these men threatened to kill her, just them I heard her beautiful voice and erupt as a tall Spanish man walked through the large mahogany doors, her face instantly lit up as she ran into the arms of this man. That made me jealous because she was mine even if she didn't know it, his deep Spanish voice erupted informing everyone that "they were allies and best friends but as she is so lethal he had to guarantee that she wouldn't true anything for 'fun', everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing. The two of them walked out of the ball room smiling at each other which angered me. After several hours of Mike trying to calm me down they walked back in. They made their way to Mr Mendoza, the man shook his hand but he was pulled into a hug, and Mack hugged her dad and so I suppose they were leaving. Anger grew up inside of me again so mike and I decided to leave.

He convinced me to go to one of the clubs upstate to get my mind off things, somehow I went along with this. As we walked into the club I was hit with the strong smell of alcohol and drugs. We pushed our way through to the VIP Lounge and some strippers came and danced around. I felt these piercing eyes watching me, I spun my head around only to be met by the gorgeous eyes of Mackenzie Mendoza, she was sitting with Xavier who I had come to learn his name. She smirked as she saw the stripper grinding on me, next thing I knew she was sitting on Xaviers lap and whispering something into his ear, this already triggered my anger. I saw her get up and move her curvy body towards the dance floor followed by Xavier. She was grinding her hips against his crotch, her sexy body danced all over his body. I couldn't watch anymore, I stormed out the club and the last thing I saw was her mischievous smirk.
WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME!!???

*************************************************
Omg it's been so long since I've updated. So sorry for such a short chapter. Thank you so much for all the support ❤️ much appreciated. Love you all.
STAY TUNED FOR MACKENZIE's POV🤍