Chapter 14 ~ 😰

Scott's POV

I hadn't seen Mackenzie all day, why did I want to see her. I finally got home and went straight to my room. I changed into some grey sweats and a sweatshirt. I made my way to Mack's room to ask her if she wanted to watch a movie or play some pool. I opened the door to her room only to find her naked with some asshole on top of her. She made eye contact with me and smirked, she wasn't even scared of me in the slightest bit but was concerned that she was completely naked in front of me. My blood was boiling but at the same I did the exact same thing but she is mine so I was still furious. I just turned around and walked out. My whole mood was ruined.
I went to watch a movie alone in the movie room, I heard the front door open and close then I heard the security system being armed. Next thing Mackenzie sat next to me but didn't say a word, she just watched the movie without a peep. She leaned into me and I wrapped my arm around her and snuggles into her. I could feel her breathing on my neck. I felt her breath move up to my ear, she whispered into my ear "goodnight big boy", she then nibbled on my ear earning a moan from me. She got up swaying her hips and I shouted "don't call me that"
She replied by saying "stop me". She's going to be the death of me.
I finished the movie and went up to bed, I took a shower and put some briefs on and hoped into bed. I've been having my usual nightmare every night except that night Mack slept in my room.

2:56
I jolted you in bed only to realize I was dreaming again. I couldn't go back to bed, so I walked downstairs to see Mackenzie sitting on the couch looking out the window at the city lights. She had a whiskey glass in her hand

She was only in her lace bra and tiny shorts, she looked mesmerizing

She was only in her lace bra and tiny shorts, she looked mesmerizing. She turned to look at me and all I saw was a tired woman. Her eyes were swollen and had dark bags around them but she still looked stunning. I walked up to her and took a sip of her whiskey, she didn't even say anything but just started off blankly Into the night. I couldn't help but be concerned, yes I was absolutely ruthless but she was my business partner I had to make sure she was doing alright, I sat down and poured a drink.
Mack -bold
Scott - normal

What's got you up drinking so late princess?
Why would you care?
I wouldn't be asking if I didn't
Nothing
Don't lie to me. Tell me what's wrong
I'm fine!
Look at me
Look at me!!

I grabbed her face making her look at me, her jawline was sharp and her eyes held anger and tiredness. She started hitting my chest, she was extremely strong but also tipsy. After a while I had a sore chest and she was crying on my shoulder. I picked her up and walked up the stairs the whole time she kept telling me I want my whiskey but I just ignored her and kept walking. She was annoyed that I did not give her the whiskey but I laid her down on my bed. She immediately got under the covers and snuggled into me, she put her leg over mine and laid her head on my chest... I didn't even ask her what was wrong and she just started to talk I guess she really just needed somebody to talk to. She told me she was so stressed out about work and having the Mafias join was the best decision her dad has ever made, she said she wouldn't have been able to do both, she explained how time consuming work had been but it would all be worth it she was now just worried and stressed out. After a while she fell asleep and before I knew it sleep consumed me.

The next morning
Mackenzie's POV

I woke up feeling  something holding me down, I turned to see Scott sleeping peacefully, I admired his amazing features until I heard him say are you going to stop staring. I was feeling flirty  I replied by saying maybe in a bit. Before I knew it his lips were on mine , we made out for a bit and I left to get ready for work. I put on a pantsuit and some heels, I did my hair and makeup. I sped off to work in my Lamborghini. When I arrived all my employees greeted me and were answered with a simple nod. I walked up to my office to be greeted by my P.A Luca sitting on my chair. I growled at him and he had a cocky look on his face, he said don't you wanna suck this dick with arrogance dripping from his voice. We fucked once and this is what he does. I walked up to his and picked him up slamming him against my desk, he limped out holding his bleeding head. After my little incident I did some paperwork when my door burst open, I was already cursing the person who didn't knock..but who else could it be Scott. He walked in and sat on the couch. I just glared at him. He finally spoke up, couldn't even say goodbye before You left, I replied by saying well I had to go and I couldn't find you. "You didn't look"
Fair point I said defeated. Well to make it up to me let's go for coffee, and then I want to show you a building I want to buy to turn into a club he said. Why do you want my opinion I asked confused. We are business partners and you know you love spending time with me. I started collecting my things when Luca walked in with a bandage, he said found another toy, slut. What tf had gotten into him but I was done with him,but before i could get to him Scott pushed him against the wall and punched him repeatedly, he was now a bleeding mess. I asked him why did he do that and he replied no one disrespects what's mine. I was so confused about why he was calling me His but replied with I'm not yours but OK, he then says you may not know it now but you are and always will be. I called Scarlet andDante to watch over the business while I was out for a couple of hours. They had a team come in and clean my office  while Scott and I we're having coffee.
*************************************************
Hey everybody! Sorry not that much of an interesting chapter. Will update very soon hope you liked it. Please comment and give me your opinions, I would love to know if you guys would like more pictures in the chapters or not. Comment and vote. Thank you for all your support!❤️