One missed call

I jump again as I pull the cover over my head. Bex chuckles and pulls the cover back.

"Alright, come here. " They open their arms and I blush as I slowly slide into them.

"Better?" They whisper. I nod as we continue to watch the movie. Suddenly my door opens and I gasp in fear. My little sister comes through the door as I cover Bex up. She laughs a bit.

"I just got home, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She looks over at the lump in the cover.

"Ah! Nice to see you're back so soon. How was the sleepover?" I ask as I try not to make it obvious that Bex is on my bed.

"You know I can see that someone is under there? I'm not gonna say anything to mom." She shrugs.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have someone over too." She smirks and a girl comes in. I wink at her and smirk.

"A friend huh?" I tease.

"You don't say anything to mom about Sarah, and I won't say anything about whoever that is." Bex suddenly comes out from the cover causing me to jump.

"Okay, deal." I smile and pause the movie.

"Mom's awake!" Suddenly Bex is under my bed and Sarah is in my closet. I play the movie as Chloe lays on the bed.

The door opens and mom walks in slowly rubbing her eyes.

"Chloe, Darling, I just heard you come in. How was the sleepover?" She yawns.

"It was great, Mom. In fact, why don't we go talk about it in your room. You look super tired." Mom nods and Chloe walks her out as she mouths 'Sneak Sarah to my room.' I nod at her and she closes mom's door behind her.

"Sarah?" I call out and she slowly comes out of the closet.

"Well, I'm officially out of the closet again." She chuckles and I shake my head with a small chuckle. Bex comes out from under the bed and sits down with a smile.

"Come with me." I open the door and peek at the hall to see if they are gone. I walk her down the hallway to Chloe's room and open the door.

"Chloe should be in here soon. Do you want anything to drink?" I ask.

"No thank you, I'm good." She smiles politely.

"Alright, just wait in here. You can do whatever you want while you wait." She smiles and nods.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"No problem, Sweetie." I smile then walk back to my room to see Bex fiddling with my blue box. My eyes widen and I gulp.

"B-Bex..." I stutter and they look up at me.

"Why do you have these?" They hold up the blades. I look down and shake as my thoughts run wild.

"I-I- Well, I just..." I freeze up.

"Why?" They push.

"I used to self harm...and I stopped just a few days before I met you. " I mumble.

"And you kept the blades?" They whisper, pain evident in their voice.

"Y-yes." My voice cracks.

"Why did you keep the blades?" I try to avoid the question but they walk closer making my heart drop and my body begin to shake.

"Why...did you keep the blades, Jordan?" They lift my chin with their hand and I tear up heavily as I slowly roll up my sleeves revealing new scars.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" They trail their finger down my arm.

"Be-Becca told me to..." I trail off as my voice cracks.

"Becca? That one girl that talked to me in gym?" They ask.

"Yeah..." I sniffle.

"It's okay, Jordan." They whisper and hug me tightly before kissing up my arm making me blush.

"Never do this again..." I hear them faintly whisper against my arm before pulling me into a tight hug. I hug back as we lay on the bed.

"Want to finish this movie?" Bex asks.

"Sure." I smile as I lay on their chest.

"Alright. " They hum as they play the movie and we finish watching it.

Chloe's p.o.v

I finally walk into my room as mom falls asleep and I find Sarah laying on my bed in her bra and pajama pants.

"Sorry, it got hot, Babe." She smiles.

"It's good, I know." I bite my lip as I lay down next to her and play with her hair.

"You know, I've missed you. I'm glad they had to clash the schools. " I whisper.

"Me too, I couldn't wait to see you." She whispers to me as she runs her hand through my hair.

I smile and press my lips to hers softly. She pecks back then pulls me closer and deepens the kiss causing me to gasp and bite her lip.

"Chloe..." She whispers.

"Yes?" I pant.

"I want you." She whispers into my ear making me shiver and moan lowly.

Bex's p.o.v

"I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." Jordan says. I nod and she leaves. While she is gone, I take her phone and download the 'one missed call' ringtone and set it as her ringtone then have my phone open on her contact. She comes back into the room and I press the 'call' button.

Her eyes grow wide as she hears the ringtone and her skin goes pale. I hang up and she looks at her phone then glares at me.

"Not funny!" She whisper yells as she hits me with a pillow.

"I thought it was." I laugh.

"Well, you're still an asshole." She mumbles.

"What did you just say?"

Jordan's p.o.v

I freeze as the question comes out of their mouth.

"I- I said you're still an asshole." I stutter and I'm suddenly yanked on the bed. I gasp but my mouth is instantly covered by Bex's hand as my head is then tilted back to expose more of my neck.

"Apologize." They whisper and I close my eyes as I take in a deep breath. I open my eyes and shake my head slightly.

"Apologize, Baby..." They whisper then kiss at my neck causing me to shiver and writhe.

"Mmhm..." I moan out lowly as I feel their teeth graze my neck and then bite down on my sweet spot.

"Mmmhmmmph!" I moan behind their hand and involuntarily buck my hips upward.

Bex's p.o.v

My breathing picks up a bit as I hear her moans and feel her writhing beneath me. She bucks her hips upward causing me to gasp.

As much as I want to continue this, it's too soon. 

I pull away and uncover her mouth, leaving her a blushing and panting mess.

"Apologize. " I husk into her ear as I stay on her hips.

"I- I'm sorry..." She whimpers and I peck her neck before laying next to her.

"Good girl." I smile and she curls into my side.