A.N.T Farm- Uma's Dimention

Summary,  A girl is excepted into the A.N.T. Program at her brothers high school. She meets two other young prodigies of the A.N.T. Program and together they go through many stages. They are put up against a bully named Lexi, the most popular girl in school. Between being in high school with everybody older then them and having incredible talents, they face the odds together even a new school to suit all of their prodigetical needs away from Their old school principal.

 Between being in high school with everybody older then them and having incredible talents, they face the odds together even a new school to suit all of their prodigetical needs away from Their old school principal

      No One's P.O.V.

   So where are we? Harry asked.

   Hello? Do I know you. Fletcher asked...

   No umm.. Do you know someone who looks like one of us? This time it was Evie.

Fletcher look the stranger group and lastly saw Uma.

   Chyna! Can you look here.

   Hey what is it Fletcher? She saw the group wearing very strange.

    Hello?

   Uma she is you... But younger. That was Carlos trying to not laugh.

    Yeah, whatever. Uma replied

   Chyna right? Sorry about her, she doesn't like meetin with a new people... Mal joked with her former-for-now enemy

   Hey! Uma's voice was heared again.

   Look it seems very complicated but did you, somehow, find a glowing stone? Evie asked nicely.

   Y-yes but who are you and how do you know that?

   We are coming from another dimention an-

   Wait wait wait. Another dimention? So magic exist the place where you came from? This is insane... Chyna asked.

   It isn't here? Oh... It was Mal's question.

   No... Of course not. Anyways why she looks like me?

Because I am you. In our dimention. By the way, Uma, Daughter of Ursula.

   Ursula? As in the little mermaid story?

   First, the little mermaid in Ursula. Second, Story?

   It is a fairytale story. Besides, you all from stories?

   If you call them stories... Mal, Maleficent's daughter

   Carlos, Cruella Devil's son

   Dizzy, Lady Temaine's granddaughter

   My mom is Aurora, Sleeping Beauty. And I'm Audrey.

   Evie, Evil Queen's daughter.

   Harry, Captain Hook's second kid.

   Cj, Captain hook's third kid

   Diego, Cruella Devil's nephew.

   And, we are looking for the stone you found. It protects your, and her realiy. So if we won't take it to where it belongs, you won't exist anymore. Evie quickly explained.

   It is not a big deal for me, right shrimpy? 

   Shut up, traitor!

   Sea animal!

   Little dragon!

   Ursula!!!

   Maleficent!!!

   Whoa whoa, easy girls. You don't wanna fight in this situation right? Diego pulled Mal back while Harry was holding Uma.

   This is insane. What is going on here?! A blonde girl shouted from back.

   Olive? Fletcher went and hugged her. You can't believe what just happend I was wal-

   I think you can explain later cause we have eight more dimentions to visit. Cj said.

   Oh, okay. Here. Chyna took a stone from her pocket and gave it to Evie who hands it to Uma.

 Chyna took a stone from her pocket and gave it to Evie who hands it to Uma

(THIS IS THE STONE)

   Anyways, bye kiddos. Said Mal and made all people from "Descendants" dimention.

OKAY, SO I KNOW I COULDN'T WRITE IT SOONER, BUT HERE WE ARE NOW. IIT WAS KIND A LITTLE THROW BACK FOR ME 'CAUSE LİKE, I AM A GIRL WHO GREW UP WITH DISNEY TV SERIES. AND ANT FARM WAS AN AMAZING ONE. WHO AM I KIDDING EVERY TV SERIE WAS AMAZINGLY AMAZING. ANYWAYS, WHAT DO YOU THINK. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOO. 

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE;

THE LODGE

WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE

CHARMED

LIV AND MADDIE

JESSIE

ZOE VALANTINE

GIRL MEETS WORLD 

ADVANTURES IN BABYSITTING

... I HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA FOR EACH OTHER.

ANYWAYS BYE FOR NOW :):):)(:(:(: