Liv and Maddie-Mal's dimention

Summary:Two identical twins Liv, a famous singer, actress, and performer who traveled to Hollywood for 4 years to follow her dreams, and Maddie, an athletic and popular basketball player are ready to go on adventures together when Liv comes home and complicates and makes their life even more complex where even though they break down, they have each other's back! When watching Liv and Maddie we will follow these two sisters through the challenges they face together and how they work through it all as twins.

 The people of Descendants demention appeared in a livingroom of a sweet house.

   This place is so bright! Cj and Uma siad with a harmony.

   It looks pretty normal to me. Audrey answered.

   That is because this place is as bright as Auradon not as dark as Isle. Mal explains.

Then they realised six people sitting on the couch and staring at them. Two blonde girls, two boys one is older than the other and two adult who are suppose to be married. The woman broke the slience

   Excuse me but we are in the middle on a  family  meeting.

   Really mom? Some strangers appear in our livingroom magicaly and is that the ony problem that they interput some conversation? Younger boy  talked.

Umm... Liv, Maddie? Is this girl over there with purple hair looks like you or...? The older boy asked.

   Oh, look rebel (Harry's nickname for Mal) now there is three of ya... I liked it. Harry said gotting closer to blondies.

   Name's Harry. He said with a bow.

   Okay. First, we don't date with pirates. Second this green haired girl is looking at us and that felt really unsafe. Lastly, we both have boyfriends. One of the twins said.

   And, this eyeliner makes you look so pale. (I think you can guess who said this)

   Liv! C'mon guys. They literraly appeared in our livingroom. MAGİCALY! And this is absolutely out of mind! Younger boy talked again.

   Sorry for interrupt. We didn't mean to scare you. But we are coming from another demention and we need something that we think you have. And yes, there is magic where we came from. Diego explained.

   And I totally agree about that eyeliner think. Evie said to Liv.

   I'm Evie by the way.

   Liv. And thank you. No one has sense of make up here.

   Ask me. You see the girl looks lile you over there with purple hair?

Mal waved her hand with an annoyed face.

   We literraly grew up together and she never learned something from me. I mean this is unbelievable. Evie v
continued.

   Same with Maddie. She is my twin but she is far far away from these things. I sometimes question that how are we related. I fell in love with your hair by the way. It is amazing.

   We can leave if you want to... Uma said.

   Sorry. Anyway. So Liv  yoy and your twin found a fancy glowing rock or something in the near past?

   Yes actually. It was shining. And I love shining. What is it though?

   That, protects both mine and You and Maddie's reality. Means, If we don't take them back, we both will dissapear.

   HOW ARE YOU HERE!THIS IS OUT OF SCIENCE! The boy shouted from behind.

   Actually it's not. You see magic is acuyally a part of science. Carlos said.

   Nerds... Liv and Audrey said in a ryhme.

   Anywayswe really need to go so can I take the stone? Uma asked.

   Oh here. Maddy handed.

   I'm gonna miss you shiny stone. Liv aid with a sad voice.

Then the strangers dissepeared leaving satisfied twins, confused parents, a confused boy who hadn't spoken since the beggining and a little parker who gone crazy. Yup everythingwas normal...

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT I HAD SOME SITUATIONS ABOUT SCHOOL AND EVERYTHINK. AND ALL THE OTHER STORIES WAS KEPT ME BUSY... BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT; 

AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT?

JESSIE

WOWP

ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING

THE LODGE 

CHARMED

ZOE VALENTINE

SEE YA