Girl Meets World-Cj's Story

Summary:Girl Meets World was a hit Disney Channel show that follows Cory and Topanga Matthews' twelve year old daughter, Riley, and her best friend, Maya, as they navigate through the challenges of life. The series takes place in New York City, where Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric moved to in the Boy Meets World finale.

 The series takes place in New York City, where Cory, Topanga, Shawn, and Eric moved to in the Boy Meets World finale

   A new place,huh? Where are we? In a home? Harry asked.

A brunette girl came in with an older boy.

   And that uncle Shawn makes our friendship better than your little conversations. The girl said. She didn's see the whole colourfull group and turn her back to them. Hopefully the man named Shawn saw them and talked.

   Umm... Riley?

   What you can't go with we are better huh?

   No Riley, there is couple rainbow strangers in your home.

   Wha-

She turned around and saw the strangers Shawn talked about. Then she saw Cj.

   Peaches! I thought you are with my dad. Huhurr-ing him.

   Uh, I am not the person you are talkng about...

Then the voice came from downstairs like: Huuuhhhhhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   That was Maya. So who are you kids? Shawn asked.

And door opened again. This time it was Maya and Corey.

   Deal with it Matthews, we are way better. Right Riles? 

Blondie turned and saw the strangers too. 

   A Halloween party! We should call Huckleberry and Farkle and- Wait a minute who are you? She said to Cj...

   I am you. But I am from another dimention but ugh you are so-

   Okay Cj, we got it. I am Evie. Daughter of- nevermind it is complicated.

   So you are me? There is two Maya?

   Or two Cj...

   Where is your Uncle Boing Riles?

   Actually... we don't have time for that. You nee- Audrey started talking but Harry cut her.

   Relax princess. We have time for, whatever we are doing here...

He walked to Riley and bow to her

   Harry Hook. And you my little duckling are ravishing (A LITTLE QUOTE FROM D3)

   Okay, stay away from my daughter. Corey moved a step near Riley.

   Really Harry? Flirt with first female you see? Cj questioned her brother.

   Somethings never change... This time it was Mal.

   Hey! This was the exact same words when you flirted with MY girlfriend! Carlos said.

   You flirted with Jane?! Both Mal, Audrey and Evie yelled.

   Oh, she was so beautiful.

   And TAKEN!!! Carlos shouted to Harry.

   Hey! What's my name?

   Uma. Harry came closer and tried to kiss Uma but she escaped.

   No way!

   Mind explain? 

   Let me. Their fight will be long. Said Dizzy and looked at angry Vk's and Audrey.

   I'm Dizzy. As Cj said, we are coming from another dimention. Maya you were suppouse to find a glowing stone.

   Yes I did.

   This stone is magical, it protects your and Cj's reality and it shouldn't of be here. We will take the stone and take it where it belongs to. If we won't you and her, won't exist.

   Then the door opened again. It was Farkle and Lucas.

   I am here my ladies. And new strangers! Farkle said and stood by Maya. ( I KNOW FARKLE IS WITH SMACKLE BUT JUST GO WITH IT) But Lucas decided to stay away

   Everyone from Descendants stopped and looked at Lucas and Farkle. But mostly Farkle. Farkle soon saw Cj and pointed her. 

   Two Maya! It couldn't be any better. Wait It could, is there any more Riley?

   Okay Farky... Things are little complicated stay back.

   So Maya... the stone...

   Oh, yeah sorry. She took the stone out of her pocket and gave it to Dizzy who handed it to Cj.

 She took the stone out of her pocket and gave it to Dizzy who handed it to Cj

(THIS IS THE STONE)

   Thank you. Dizzy said. Now we need to go.

   It was a really good think seeing Cj more like an Auraonian. Mal joked.

   Hey! I am not an Auradon girl and traitor like you!

   What is Auradon? Lucas asked.

   Oh, it is my home. A beautful kingdom united by Belle and the Beast and now ruled by their son Benjamin. Audrey said dreamly...

   And there is Isle of the Lost, a prison isle. All villains and their kids live. Uma said almost yelling.

   Belle? Beast? Villans? Are you talking about the fairytales? Shawn asked.

   You call us that too? Diego aked.

   Quick question, Who are your favorite villain and hero? Evie asked.

   Good Question. I think as a hero, I can tell Elsa, and as a villain... Captain Hook I guess. Maya said.

   I am Captain Hooks daughter. Cj said

   What ironic. Evie and Audrey exchanged looks.

   Anyways we need to go aren't we? Carlos asked.

   Bye everyone we are out! And Mal magicaly teleported them

GIRL MEETS WORL WAS SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW. I LOVE THEIR STORY. ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT?

WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE

JESSIE

THE LODGE

LIV AND MADDIE

CHARMED

ZOE VALANTINE

ADVANTURES IN BABYSITTING