Jessie- Carlos' Dimention

to honor of Cameron Boyce

Summary; The series follows Jessie Prescott, a young woman from a small town with big dreams who, rebelling against her strict father, decides to leave the military base in Texas where she grew up and moves to New York City. She accepts a job as a nanny and moves into a multi-million dollar penthouse on the Upper West Side with the wealthy Ross family which includes: jet-setting parents, Morgan and Christina; and their four rambunctious children: Emma, Luke, Ravi and Zuri; along with the family pet (and Ravi's companion) Mr. (later Mrs.) Kipling, a 7 ft (2 m) Asian water monitor, that was later revealed to be a female. With a whole new world of experiences open to her, Jessie embarks on new adventures in the big city as she grows to rely on the love and support of the children in her care. Assisting her are Bertram, the family's sarcastic butler, and Tony, the building's 20-year-old doorman.

 Assisting her are Bertram, the family's sarcastic butler, and Tony, the building's 20-year-old doorman

I DON'T THINK WE NEEDED A SUMMARY BUT ANYWAYS

This time, the people of Descendants Dimention appeared in a park. So many people around, but they were out of eyes anyway. When all of them were confused and didn't know what to do (and of course Mal and Uma were arguing whose plan was the best) a little girl and a boy who is kinda older than the girl realised them and came closer. Now all of the eyes were waiting for a responde from one of them. The boy looked at the girl who took a deep breath. And before something hapens, the boy covered his ears. Then boom, the girl screamed with all of her voice. (and believe me, she was loud. very loud)

   JJEEEEEEEESSSSSSIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! LUKE DYED HIS HAIR TO WHITE! 

Then out of nowhere, a blonde girl came with her phone camera on.

   Where?! I need to see it. Because he is in very big trouble and mom and dad will definetly see it.

Then a woman appeared.

   Okay, what is going on. Everybody calm down. Explain the situation! Zuri,Ravi, what was that.

And with that, the girl who named Zuri, Started talking.

   Luke dyed his hair to white and had this colorful rockband friends. You said I can't dye my hair! If Luke can do that, I can too.

   Where?!

Then both Zuri and Ravi pointed at Carlos.

   Woah,woah. I am not the one you are talking about. But I'd like to meet with him. Said Carlos.

   Okay, whats going on here. And who are you. Asked the elder woman.

   Carlos Devil. Me and my friends are from another dimention and we-

   Wait, wait, hold on. Another dimention? So all of Zuri's fairytale stories are real?! The blond girl talked again.

   Thank God! Who knows what we are talkin about. Uma said.