28

Itzy after Hitomi got Yeji a kitten

It was quite in the Itzy dorm Ryujin was sleeping, Yuna was drawing in her room, while Lia folding clothes. Yeji walked through the door with a big cardboard box in her head and a smiled on her face. Lia who was in the living room stared at her funny but then saw Chaeryeong behind her carrying all the supplies once she was inside she dropped them making a big noise "Be quiet you'll wake them" Yeji snapped at the girl before walking over to Lia with the box. Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and walked over to them "She couldn't decide so Hitomi got her two" Lia's eyes widen at the the younger girl said. She shot Yeji a look before going back to folding clothes. "In my defense they are sister and brother and the worker said that they sleep next to each every night so I couldn't take that love away from them" Yeji defended herself but Lia chose not to listen. Ryujin came into the living and sat down next to Her girlfriend and stared at the box "Can I take the kitten out the box Unnie" Ryujin asked Yeji. The girl nodded and pushed the box towards her, Ryujin opened the box and took out a tuxedo cat "That is Jackson" Yeji said excitedly then Ryujin took out a white cat with some light brown patches and a grayish tail "And that's Cordelia" Lia stopped folding the shirt and she had and threw it at Chaeryeong "omg their so beautiful and little and adorable and I just wanna love them and hug them forever.." Lia rambled as she held Cordelia. Chaeryeong And Ryujin cringed at the voice while Yeji rubbing Jackson's head. "I'm going to go show Yuna the kittens" Yeji said and took Cordelia from Lia and ran to find Yuna "WAIT" Lia yelled after the girl following right after.

In the farest from the only noise that could be heard was a pencil hitting paper multiple times, well that was until Yeji busted through the door "Yuna we got kitties" she said walking towards the girl who was now on the desk because Yeji had scared her. "Lool arent they cute?" Lia said taking Cordelia back from Yeji and took her over to Yuna, "Their so small" she said petting the cat's head and Lia nodded vigorously. The three of them continued to die over the cats' adorableness while Chaeryeong And Ryujin watched from the door "You know Yeji was basically freaking out when Hitomi came to get her but I think Lia is loving this more than anyone else" Chaeryeong mumbled and Ryujin nodded

A week later

The girls had left to go to the grocery store and had left the kittens to roam free. Jackson being the little daredevil he is jumped from the couch to the floor, Cordelia watched as her brother laid on the floor for a second and then dashed out the room. Her on the other hand couldn't jump down she was too scared so she just meowed until one of the girls came back.

A few minutes later Cordelia heard a click which meant that someone had came into the house and she was excited to get out the couch. Yeji ran into the room and picked her up and snuggled her "I missed you I'm sorry we were gone for so long" Yeji mumbled as she rubbed the cat's head. Chaeryeong on the other hand was pissed first she lost her girlfriend to the cats then she had lost her best friend to the cats and now she And Ryujin had to take in all the groceries because everyone was whipped for the cats "Yeji could you help me" Chaeryeong asked cutely but Yeji couldn't hear her over herself rambling thing to Cordelia.

===============================

Chaeryeong: Hitomi I lost my girlfriend thanks to you

Hyewon: She broke up with you?

Chaeryeong: NO SHES FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THE CATS THAT SHE HAS NO TIME FOR ME

Chaeryeong: I CANT EVEN LAY IN THE BED WITH HER WITH OUT THE CATS

Yujin: Welcome to my world

Hyewon: and mine

Chaeyeon: Aw is someone jealous