Seeing her again?

"When is he arriving?" Hunk asked Lance and Keith. The three had lived together in their large university dorm for almost six months, and they had a new roommate arriving later that day.

"In about two hours. That means we have a very short amount of time to get this place cleaned up. Keith, pick up your underwear. We want to make a good first impression," Lance commanded.

"Do you think he's tough looking and scary?" asked Hunk.

"Or maybe he likes knives and shit like Keith," Lance suggested.

"Or, he's just a normal dude, that's not super special or anything, and he's just chill. Hopefully he's not a stuck up dick though." Keith picked up dirty laundry off the floor, and Hunk got started on throwing away their takeout containers and washing some dishes. A knock on their door not one minute after their conversation startled them.

"He's early!"

Two of the boys speed cleaned, while Lance went to answer the door.

"Hi!" Lance had to look down to see the owner of this voice. "My name is Pidge. Pidge Gunderson." The small boy stuck out his hand.

"The name's Lance." Lance shook his hand. His heart beat rapidly in his chest.

What the fuck? He thought to himself. He swung the door open further to introduce Keith and Hunk.

Lance led him to a large bedroom across from the living room and kitchenette.

"Hi!" Hunk waved. "I'm Hunk! That's Keith." Keith waved from his bed, the top bunk.

"Hello," said Pidge. "Pidge." The small boy shook hands with each of them, having to stand on his toes to shake hands with Keith, while Keith leaned down significantly.

Lance chuckled at how small he was.

Lance showed Pidge to his bunk, it was the top one, across from Keith, while Lance had the bottom across from Hunk.

"Why didn't you take the top?" Pidge asked Lance, "I mean, if it were my bro- friends, they would have fought over the thing."

"Too tall, my head hits the roof when I sit up. And you look like you could use the extra height." Pidge visibly relaxed. He must have been a bit tense, but with Lance's jokes he eased up. He laughed a bit with Lance and Hunk, and Keith just grumbled, being the shortest second to Pidge.

"So are you from here?" asked Hunk.

"No. I'm from Italy. Moved to Dallas about four years ago. Finished up highschool and then made it here," he explained.

"That's cool. So you don't know what it's like here?"

"My entire family has gone to this university, so it's where they sent me. I've never been to Altea though." Pidge shrugged.

"Well, welcome!" Hunk exclaimed.

The three men helped Pidge move his things in the room, and they took him to their favourite restaurant, The Sunset.

It wasn't really a restaurant however. More of a bar and strip club.

The four of them sat in a booth, and a woman wearing a tight, white tank top, cut at her navel, and tight black pants came up to them, ready to serve them.

"What can I do for you cuties?" she asked.

"Two beers," Lance ordered for both him and Keith.

"Vodka cranberry, please," asked Hunk.

Pidge looked down at his lap, refusing to make eye contact with the woman. "Pepsi, please," he mumbled.

"Sorry, hun. Didn't catch that," the waitress said.