Chapter 3

A/N: do yeah updating. You aren't going to believe this but....all of this came to me during algebra....awkward? I think yes. Anyways there is gore in this so just a warning but I'm too lazy to tell you when it comes. But I'm making you read this one time because you have to know how he kills them because it's important later in the story. So read on and enjoy. And you can blame my friend Ellie for the inspiration for making him a serial killer -__- lol anyways read on my loves!!! ________________________________________________

Harry made his way to his usual place; behind the alley way in the bushes infront if the fence. (A/N: if you cannot imagine this I'm sorry. He's sitting in some bushes that are facing an alley. Just try to imagine that. Carry on...) the alley was behind some old long closed down buildings and a small bakery which was soon to go out of business. He waited for someone, anyone, to come into the alley. Usually kids around his age came back here to do drugs or to just hang out and talk about things they couldn't anywhere else.

A girl. A girl would be his next victim. He saw her walking near the alleyway. Typical teenage-girl; tall, blond, blue-eyed, caked on makeup, short dress and a bag. He leaned on the wall casually, as if he'd been there the whole time. She passed by slowly and he sent her a smirk and a short nod. She blushed a small shade of pink and winked, gesturing him forward. He chuckled lightly and pushed himself off the wall, following her into the dark alleyway. She layed back against the wall and he hovered over her. "so," she started. Her voice was average, a little hoarse like she'd been coughing. "you're handsome. " she smiled, placing a hand on his chest. He kept his smirk, leaning in close as he said,"and you're gorgeous. " He couldn't have been more serious if he tried. The girl was, intact gorgeous. The girl blushed and let out a small giggle. Harry took this as his que. he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. She smiled on his lips, kissing back.

He slowly reached to his back pocket, unnoticeably, and gripped his blade. When he was sure she was distracted, he thrust the knife into her stomach, replacing his lips with his hand. He smiled sadistically and twisted the blade, muffling her precious screams with his hand. He bashed her head on the wall, her blonde hair being replaced with red. He continued stabbing her multiple times before wiping the blade on his pant leg. His hands, shirt and jeans were now tinted in red, dripping with the metallic-smelling liquid.

He layed her body under a tree in the woods near his home, sighing contently at his work. He whispered a quick apology and ran off to find another victim.

Two pot-heads and what looked like a lawyer, was all it took before the urge was tucked safely in the back of his mind. He walked back to his flat and opened the door quietly, thinking Louis had fallen asleep. That's where he'd thought wrong. "Haz?" he heard a groggy voice whimper from the couch. Harry froze. It was about midnight if not later. "yeah?" he replied, hoping he hadn't seen him. "did you have fun?" Louis asked. He didn't turn to look at him, but could smell something unnatural, like...blood.