Chapter 4

A/N: yay finally! I actually had this written for like a few weeks but I never transferred or to my iPod so yeah. And I'm dying my hair purple today!!!! Ahhh I'm excited. Lol well yeah read on my peasants!

_________________

Harry sighed. "Uh yeah I guess. " he took his shoes off and set them on the rug. "Where'd you go?" Louis asked. Harry shrugged. "Just out. " he replied. Louis nodded, not pressing any further. Louis sat up a little and looked at him. Harry stood frozen looking back. Lois didn't move. He scream. He didn't grimace and he didn't smile. He just stared. He sat there and stared at the blood covered monstrosity that was Harry Styles.

He nodded and layed back on the couch. "I missed you. " he said quietly. He had missed him. It was lonely without Harry around. Although they've only known eachother for a day, Louis had frown quite fond of Harry.

Harry smiled a little. "I missed you too. " he replied. He did miss him, in fact, Louis was all he thought about the whole time he was gone. Yes, they had only known eachother for a day, but everytime he killed someone today, he felt as if somehow he was protecting Louis.

The two pot-heads for instance, Louis could've met them on the streets and they could've pressured him into trying what they had. (A/N: their drugs if you didn't know what I meant lol)

Or the girl, he could've met her and she could've caused him to do something he might regret. And the lawyer, Louis could somehow end up in jail and that lawyer could go against him and give him more years or something. They had only met about 24-hours ago, yet he felt that it was his job to protect him and take care of him.

After a moment of silence, Harry spoke. "I'll be back. I'm gonna take a shower then change. " he said before stumbling up the stairs.

He finished his shower then and put on some joggers. He went back down the stairs and smiled at the sight he found. Louis was asleep on the couch curled up like a baby panda (Lol sorry). He walked forward and picked him up bridal style, attempting to carry him up the stairs. He made it to his room and layed him down gently on his bed. He crawled in next to him and kissed his forehead lightly, curling up next to him.

The next morning Harry was woken up by a loud bang. He rushed down the stairs and held back a laugh. Louis stood in the kitchen, eggs all over the floor. "what happened?" Harry chuckled. "well, I was trying to make us some eggs, but considering I can't cook to save my life..." he sighed. Harry smiled and took the pan from him gently. "you can set the table." he smiled. Louis rolled his eyes playfully and put two plates on the table with some silver ware.

After eggs and toast for breakfast, Harry went and layed on the couch, full. Louis went and sat ontop of him. "hi there?" Harry chuckled. Louis gave him a cheeky smile and turned the Telly on. a news anchor came up on the screen, standing infront of an alleyway covered in yellow caution tape.

"Breaking news: Two young teens killed here last night by our mysterious killer. The same wounds as many other kills in the area. After 100+ murders the killer is still at it. It seems he or she kills anyone out basically. We haven't found our killer yet but we will a soon as we can. These two boys were out walking last night, apperantly smoking on marijuana. Both boys stabbed multiple times and bashed in the head. No weapon traces or fingerprints have been found on the scene....." she babbled on.

Harry was frozen on the couch under Louis. At times like these, he'd go upstairs into the bathroom and lock himself in there, sobbing. He'd grab a razor and do the deeds to his wrists. One word, over and over. Monster. He would carve that word into his arm everytime he saw the faces of their loved ones; sobbing and praying they weren't serious. But they were. He killed their relatives. He did it. He was a monster.