Anger

Qrow was just on the couch, sitting up but slouching over, starring at an old photo of his and Summer's date the day he proposed to her. The two were so happy that day, happy beyond what words could describe. Qrow set the photo back in the box that he just hours ago put back together, now the box was on his wooden table near his tv and it was in the same radius as his couch. After a while of sitting, just sitting where he was for whoever knows how long, someone suddenly appeared behind him, causing the man to jump abruptly in his seat.
Qrow:"breathing heavily" Damn, Ozpin! How long have you been standing there?! You almost damn near gave me a heart attack!
Ozpin:You wouldn't have felt that way if you weren't just sitting there, you know.
Qrow stood up, clearly curious as to why he was even here.
Qrow:What do you want, Oz? To chew into me again? Cause, you-
Ozpin:I guess I wasn't done.
Qrow:Really? You really think I don't know how much I've screwed up?! I do, ok?! Damn it, Oz! What is it gonna take for you and everyone else to just get off my back?!! Huh?! When I'm on my knees begging for forgiveness?! Cause you really think it's gonna be easy for me explaining to Ruby, my "daughter", how she had to be my niece for her safety and so that I didn't make her life hell living with me?! Just what the hell do you want from me?!!!
Ozpin:Is that what you think, Qrow Branwen?
Qrow stopped immediately as his former mentor continued talking.
Ozpin:You think this is just another lecture? No, this is just a reminder that you do need to make amends with Ruby and sitting in your home drinking you sorrows away isn't going to do it!
Ozpin shouted, a tone very rare of him.
Ozpin:Think on this, Qrow Branwen. You seriously think that by drinking and drinking, as well as committing other reckless acts of endangering yourself and potentially others, is going to help you end your pain?! It won't! It'll only push it back momentarily! You seriously think that you can lie, drink, and leave whenever you please and act like things are going to continue happening in your favor for as long as you wish?! That is the sign of a coward who won't take any responsibility for his actions as well as willingly own up to and face the consequences of his mistakes!
Qrow:SHUT UP, ASSHOLE!
Qrow said as he tried to punch him, only for Ozpin to dodge effortlessly and knee him in the gut, making Qrow drop to the ground instantly. Qrow immediately got back up and starred at Ozpin, the rage and regret burning inside him like a raging inferno. Before Ozpin could do anything in case he needed to defend himself, Qrow snaps.
Qrow:YOU REALLY THINK IT WAS EASY FOR ME, OZ?! HUH?! YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I WOULD'VE BEEN MORE THEN CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF MY DAUGHTER AFTER EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENED?! NO, OZ! I WASN'T! I JUST WASN'T ABLE TO! WHY?! SIMPLE, MY WIFE, THE ONE MY HEART AND SOUL BELONGS TO, WAS MURDERED ON A MISSION YOU SENT US ON AND I HAD NOTHING AFTER THAT! "voice breaks as tears stream down his face" SUMMER WAS AN AMAZING WOMEN AND SHE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME! SHE HELPED ME TRUST PEOPLE WILLINGLY, SHE OPENED HER HEART TO ME AS I DID MINE, WE HAD EVERYTHING WE COULD'VE POSSIBLY WANTED UNTIL THE DAY SHE LEFT ME! SHE LEFT ME, JUST LIKE HOW MY MOM AND DAD LEFT ME, HOW MY REAL FAMILY LEFT ME, HOW MY SISTER LEFT ME, AND MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN MY LIFE COUNTING THE HELL AND BACK I WENT THROUGH LIVING ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN WORLD WE LIVE IN FOR THIRTY FOUR YEARS! YOU REALLY THINK I WAS READY TO HANLDE A KID?! EVEN I KNOW HOW SCREWED UP I WOULD'VE BEEN TAKING CARE OF HER! LOOK, I GET TAI REALLY SCREWED UP AND I HATE HIM RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE YANG DOES, BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED AND EXPECT HER TO GROW UP NORMALLY?! HELL NO! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ME, OZ, AND ESPECIALLY TAI! HER LIFE, IF SHE WAS WITH ME, WOULD'VE BEEN A MILLION TIMES WORSE THEN IT ALREADY WAS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
The roars of anger finally stopped as Ozpin just stood there, silent and clearly disappointed.
Ozpin:You could've went to me.
Qrow look incredibly confused, the tears having stopped streaming down his face. After wiping the contents from his face with his sleeve, he asked,
Qrow:What?
before he put what he thought together in his mind.
Qrow:Oh, what now? Are you saying you would've been a better dad then me? Sure, she looks up to you and all, but you as her dad? Hah! That's a good joke you've made, Oz! A real crowd pleaser if you'd ask me!
Ozpin, having nothing to say to Qrow, walked away. Qrow didn't care, it's not like anyone would've. Ruby, meanwhile, was still crying up a storm as Glynda was on Blake's bed, holding her tightly as she wailed. It really made Glynda angry that Qrow did this, really it did. But, to express her rage in the manner she oh so wanted to would've only frightened the girl even further. So, she just held Ruby tightly with her eyes closed, her student's face buried in her shoulder, and her hand stroking Ruby's head. Team RWBY, meanwhile, was still conversing with Pyrrha on Ruby's emotional state, sharing what they thought was appropriate with their friend.
Yang:So, that's what's been going on.
Yang spoke as everyone was speaking in a voice not to disturb anyone and especially so that Ruby and Glynda couldn't hear them.
Pyrrha:Oh my god.
Pyrrha said, shock clear all over her face.
Pyrrha:And, this was all on Tuesday?
Blake:Yeah, it was pretty bad.
Pyrrha:Is there any way I can help?
Weiss:What we suggest is not you telling anyone about this, ok?
Pyrrha:Of course, your secret is my own. Nikos honor.
The girls nodded their heads as the scene continued until it quieted down to just Ruby's soft gasps and sniffles. Glynda cared less about the dampness of her dress shirt as all she cared about was her student's wellbeing. After a few moments of silence, as Ruby's face was still buried in Goodwitch's shoulder, Glynda spoke softly to her, as a means to calm her down.
Glynda:Ruby, how are you feeling?
Ruby:I don't know.
Ruby said as Goodwitch softly stroked her hair.
Ruby:"moment of pause" I'm sorry.
Goodwitch:Please don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong.
After holding her for about a good moment or so, Ruby left Goodwitch's shoulder and made her way to her face.
Goodwitch:Please tell me you believe that. 
Ruby sniffles as Glynda wipes a tear from her eye gently with her thumb.
Ruby:I mean, on one side, I'm angry at Qrow for lying to me my entire life. But, on the other, I'm sad because he... because he...
Glynda held her hand to Ruby's check as a means to try to help her be at ease.
Glynda:Can I do this?
Ruby:What?
Ruby asked as tears still fell from her face. Glynda, without hesitance, gave a kiss to Ruby's forehead, a crisp gentleness in the act of affection.
Glynda:I love you, Ruby. I love you so much.
Ruby:I love you too, Miss.Goodwitch.
Ruby and Glynda hugged as they continued talking.
Ruby:You've honestly been like a second mom to me and team RWBY. Even though you're kinda scary and strict, you've still cared about us and believed in us even though we never really see it a lot.
Glynda:"shedding tears as voice breaks" I've always cared about all of you so much. "buries face into Ruby's shoulder" At first, I admit, I was extremely worried and skeptical about Ozpin's decision but look at how all of you have grown. I'm so proud of all of you.
The two continued holding each other for a few more moments before team RWBY was in the room with them, Pyrrha included. The professor and her student unlocked as Pyrrha sat down and gave the girl a tight hug.
Pyrrha:I'm so sorry.
Pyrrha said softly. As the fellow leader hugged her classmate and friend, team RWBY hugged Glynda passionately as the women stood up. 
Yang:Thank you.
Glynda:Thank you.
The group just hugged the entire while, not letting go for even a second.

Qrow was alone, completely isolated from everything around him as he was now in the bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. His eyes had red bags over them and he clearly hasn't been sleeping well. After a while or so of looking at himself in the mirror, a memory enters Qrow's mind suddenly.
"Flashback"
Qrow and Summer, now parents, were seen holding their newborn child Ruby as she was sleeping peacefully in her mother's arms on her bed at the hospital.
Summer:She's beautiful.
Summer said, trying to stop her tears and voice from collapsing out of her body.
Qrow:You got that right.
Qrow said, a few tears escaping his eyes as the two lovers look at their pride and joy.
Qrow:So, where do we go from here?
Summer:Wherever our new world takes us.
Summer said, looking down at Ruby and giving her a kiss on her forehead. Qrow rested his head on his wife's head as they look at their gift with loving eyes.
"End of memory"
Now, here they were. This is where the world took them. Now, he was alone. He had no one and the world hated him for his actions. Exiting the bathroom, Qrow found himself throwing the photo box somewhere where it wouldn't be found. He didn't care, he was just done. He wished this wasn't happening right now. He didn't know what he did to deserve this but honestly, he didn't care anymore. Suddenly, he punches a hole in the wall of his home as he sits down, back and head resting perfectly against the object he just damaged. Just like Ruby. Just like every other relationship he's destroyed. All because he didn't want to be hurt again.  Sobs escaped his face as Qrow held himself throughout the night, his hands covering his face, his guilt, and his pain.