Introduction

This will be my first part of 'I promise'. You may not have the right to copy or quote any of my ideas and use them as your own. This is my story with my own ideas.

Please don't be a ghost reader and comment! Tell me what I did well on/ what I could do better! But otherwise I hope you'll enjoy the story... Let's get into it!

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hey, my name is Nal. Or JB. However you prefer. Well actually it's Natalie Sophia Henderson, but forget that. I'm 16 years old (finally!). I turned 16 3 days ago. I don't feel much older, or else, more sensible, self responsible or grown-up. I just feel the same like when I was 15. I live in a little house in Esher, England. The londoners (including my friends) think that Esher is this little village with cows, huge meadows and people that don't have cars, only tractors and all that shit but it's not a village. It's a pretty, lively town. My grandma is THE most known person round here. Everybody knows her. When she dies, she should get a monument in the middle of the park. She has lived here her whole life and so everybody knows THE HENDERSONS. And because i'm her granddaughter, every time I meet any of her friends, I get money and chocolate and lots of food and ice-creams bought for me so every time she asks me if I want to come for breakfast with her and her friends, I almost always say yes.

But I have also always lived here. My mum wants to move because she thinks the Londoners are much friendlier and there not so many old people. But getting to the point. My friends would probably describe me as funny, lively, maybe sometimes stupid and most of them tell me i'm really pretty which makes me smile because I know they're lying but they are always giving me compliments and I love them so much for it. Right now, i'm going to highschool in London. Two years ago I still went to school in Esher. Those were the best years of my life. Before that I was just Natalie. I wasn't very popular but I had a small group of friends I always stuck with. I met the most incredible people there that have stayed my best friends. I got quite popular there. I mean, from the first day I went there, this guy had a crush on me ?! It was great xD

I was never a girl that got 200 likes on their facebook profile pictures and I probably never will be. My high score is 42 on a picture I posted a year ago and it has never happened since. But I don't really mind that. I'm satisfied with the way it is right now. I had my first 'boyfriend' there when I was 13. I knew he was my first love because I felt actual feelings. Like the butterflies, tingling in the toes and shit. I still have tiny feelings for him now very deep inside. But I also got together with this other guy who was just messing with me, stole my first kiss and broke my heart. I was so mad but as we got older we talked about it and we are at least allys now. He wanted me back last october but I refused. He has a girlfriend now and considering that I cried over him 3 weeks after the jerk broke my heart, I do mind. A tiny bit. But for one year I have had this mini-crush on a guy that goes home on the same bus as me every day for the last year. I know, I know I KNOW! Stop all shouting over eachother (Jeeeez). I will clear up. Just read on! :)