Chapter 2

I spent quite a long time editing this chapter, because I wanted to make it perfect for you guys! keep voting and commenting, I already have 10 reads :) Oh yeah, and I recommend listening to "Fix you" by Coldplay while reading this chapter.

Other wise I hope you like it, ENJOY! :)

._._._._._._._._._.

As I got to Zack I patted his shoulder and he looked up at me. "What's up? You look really sad.", I asked. "Can we talk?", he asked and began tearing up. "Yeah sure, my parents aren't home, so we can talk as much as you like!"

I smiled at him, then got the keys out of my bag and unlocked the gate and then the front door of the house. We both went in and stepped out of our shoes. Then only in socks we walked in. As we walked past the kitchen, I offered him a drink. He just asked for a glass of water. I made him one and I got myself an AriZona out of the fridge. "Here you are, let's go into my room and talk.", I smiled a sympathetic smile. He nodded and as soon as we were in my room I gave him a big hug. "So tell me, banana, what's up?", I laughed but then soon realised he didn't laugh back and he wasn't in the mood for joking around. So I sat down on the bed and patted the place next to me, showing him that he should sit down next to me. He sat. Then it hit me.

"Please Zack, don't tell me it was Shelly again."

"She dumped me. Again.", he said quietly, under his breath.

My stomach did a loop. As soon as he was sad, I was. I knew she would hurt him, but he didn't believe me.

"You were right, she didn't love me." He was holding back his tears.

"I'm so sorry Zack, but I told you. I swear I could beat her up.", I hissed. She made me so fucking frustrated.

He smiled, but it was a fake smile. Then he looked back down at his feet.

"Hey", I patted his shoulder. He looked up at me.
"I knew she would do this to you, don't forget I warned you. But that's not the point. I know how you feel. Being love sick sucks. I'm kinda happy that relationship ended though, you were starting to act different around me. But please, don't give up, there are so many girls out there that would be so lucky to have you. You are the most special guy to me in the whole world and I can't bare seeing you like this. You are good looking, funny and cute. AND handsome. You deserve
so much better than Shelly, believe me."

His facial expression began to relax. And he forced a smile.

"Good job!", I said. "And now I want you to forget about her and we'll just talk and have fun okay?"

"Kay." He looked up at me and smiled at me seductively. He had never looked at me like this before.

Out of the blue he grabbed my hips, moved them further up the bed and started making out with me. I was trying to move away but he was on top of me and he was so strong and muscly that I couldn't move, so I yelled in between his kisses, that I was fighting.

"Zack!", he just got rougher. "ZACK!!!"
He looked at me confused.

"What's wrong with you? I say stop and you just carry on? Zack, you know exactly how I feel about you and there is no love involved!!!", I shouted at him.
"Nal, i'm sorry-"

I interrupted him. "Get out.", I said under my breath.
"Nal, please I didn't-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!", I yelled.

And he left.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

So I really hope you liked this chapter. If you think that Natalie over reacted I agree, but that's just her. She has a short fuse.
But otherwise I will be updating soon again this weekend hopefully, for another chapter so watch out and keep 'I promise' in your library.
Love you guys

-Olivia :)