Chapter One

Selena inspiration

Warning each chapter has media in it although I have tried to describe them.

Wild-wood edge train station

Selena stared out the window of the train, raindrops rolling down the window and headphones blaring Green Day. My mothers green eyes winked at me as the train slowed to  stop. I knew I should be happy we moved from that awful to Satan town, but I knew most of the people there even if they hated me. The train doors opened, I quickly shouldered my bag and grabbed y carry on and strolled off the train not waiting for my mother. I collected my suitcase from the conveyor belt and started shoving through the crowds of people standing around. My phone tinged in my back pocket  it was from my mother. The text said my car plate is PL-1298 . As I walked through  the train station looking for an exit. Heels clicking behind me made me walk faster. I shouldn't of left my mother, there's too many people here. A hand landed on my shoulder making me jump five feet ( apart) up in the air. I spun around to see a boy maybe a few years older than me rubbing the back of his next. 

" Sorry I thought you were someone else. Nice hair." He murmured.  

"Thanks." 

He turned around and walked off. I shook off the shock of a random guy complementing me. I found an exit with parking lot written on it when someones shoulder hit mine spinning me around. Jeez what is with people and bumping into other people. 

" Sorry, have you seen a guy about yay height." He gestured to his shoulders  " and has blue eyes." He just described the guy who just bumped into me.

" Yeah actually he just bumped into me around two minutes ago, he walked that way."

 I gestured the way I just coming from. He nodded his appreciation before sprinting off to find his friend. What is with people and hitting other people. I turned around and started walking to the exit sign, again. I got out of the train station and started walking towards a booth that had service written on the side of it.

" Ah Hi um I'm looking for a car with the license plate PL-1298." The guy nodded at me and started typing on his computer. 

" Are you Selena Jones? I need identification." I pulled my bag around my body and riffled through my bag to get my passport.

" Here you go." I passed it over quickly. He checked it over and grabbed a scanner and scanned my passport. It beeped twice. He passed it back along with a set of keys.

" Your car is in section C row 5." 

" Thank you."

I quickly and quietly walked away from the booth and found my car. Holy hell my mother really out did herself with this car. It had a maroon matte coat. It was an audi rs6. My phone beeped again. 403 highland street. I grabbed the keys from my pocket and opened the car door. The car interior was leather. I played with the GPS and started driving. I passed through through a forest and pulled into a street with the street sign Highland and drove for another 30 minutes before I before I pulled into a barn looking house. My mother leaning against her car her blood red lips smirking. 

" Took you long enough." 

I glared at her but didn't say anything back. She frowned at me before pulling out the keys and as soon as she opened the door a gasped escaped my mouth. It was an open space filled with couches and a fire place next to it. The fire place was stone and the ceiling  was wooden planks. A simple chandelier hung from the ceiling.