Chapter 4

Selena's POV

Thursday Morning

I groaned when my alarm went off, no not my alarm my phone. I scrambled off the couch to were my phone lay on the TV cabinet.

Hello?                                                                                                                           >Selena

Why aren't you at school? My mothers voice pierced my ears.                                            

Someone at school figured it out.

Great, now get your ass to school.

My phone beeped signalling my mother hung up on me. Why do people keep doing that to me? I shook my head and walked to room and showered. 10 minutes later I was getting into my car to drive to school. When I got to school it was Period 2. I signed into school and smiled at Mrs Moss. Study period in J5. I walked into the class and everyone stopped talking, they all stared at me. Joshua shot up and grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the back of the classroom and hugged me.

"Hey." Joshua says softly. Great now I have to deal with these soft idiots.

"Are you okay?" Ren appeared next to us. I nodded, I was aware of the whole class staring at me. I sat down and pulled out a worksheet from- the siren went off before I could even pull the worksheet out. We all stood up and Joshua wrapped and linked his arm with mine.

"You're sitting with us now and so can Ashlee." I wanted to groan. Great they think I'm their responsibility now. I wish I could tell them what happened. As we walked into the highway everyone stared at me. I really couldn't care less what anyone thought right now. The people behind us started talking and the people in front of us glared at us. How in the hell did they figure what happened so quickly? As we walked into the cafeteria everyone shut up. I looked over to the table where the bitch squad sat. Lillian stood up and smiled at me.

"Bold of you to show your face here again." I glared at her. Joshua kept his arm linked with mine and dragged me off to where the "Bad Boys" sat. Ashlee was already sitting there as soon as I got into her eyesight she shot up and hugged me when I came into eye sight.

"I'm so sorry." I stared at her, not knowing why she was saying that. Her eyes narrowed at something behind me. I turned around and saw Ember standing there. Ash strides over to her, grabs her and drags Ember back to us.

"Why aren't you sitting in the library?"

"They said I wasn't allowed to sit with until I stop working at Raven Foxes and stop talking to you."

"Those little assholes." Ashlee turned back to us and dragged Ember to the table and forced her to sit between Holden and Cassian. Cassian stared at Ember as she sat next him and when she turned to look at him, he smiled at her. She burned a bright red, colour filling her cheeks. It was obvious that he liked her and that she was embarrassed by him staring at her.

"Oi stop staring at my sister you little shit." Cassian's head whipped around and so did mine, I didn't know he had a sister, those two look nothing alike.

"I'm adopted." Ember shrugged carelessly answering my silent question. I turned back to see a group of year elevens entering the cafeteria laughing obnoxiously. Ember glared at them. A girl broke off from the group and walked towards us. Her hair had a beautiful tinge of pink and she was tanned. Ash glared at her before turning to Holden.

"Deal with your sister before I stick her foot up her mouth."

"You are extremally nice Ashlee." The girl sarcastically stated Ash smiled viscously at her, before turning back to me and whispering