stuck

"Time condemns us. Pain torments us, makes it's presence felt. People stimulate us. But all the feelings in the world , all these terms are constructs , we're dogs. We're animals. Our time here is meaningless and corrosive."

Carla opens her eyelids to yet another blank ceiling, there was no him yet his voice still  rung in her brain like noisy guitar strings, 

he walked around rent-free in her brain even after his death. His father Nikolai ,died a young death from death sentence in jail.

He'd raped several women including his cousins , no matter the gender, he was an animal. In his young days he was a charmer, you couldn't tell whether he was a sociopath or not. Carla thought he felt things, deeply. His brain is one of the mysteries he left the world to solve , he didn't do coke, blow, weed, heroin. He was a simple man driven to insanity by loneliness , atleast that;s what his family believed. To the world he was news. Old news.

Carla loved the man, even after the rough past, he'd never mistreated her. Didn't even touch her.

Carla had made her way to the bathroom to look for signs.

and by signs she meant ,bruises.

After every nightmare a bruise appeared on her upper back or arms.

There was no new bruise, which meant that the dream had no significance to her.

"It is a fact."

__________________________________________________________

Julian hadn't uttered a word in 17 hours, his mouth was sewn shut with filth that collected on his lips and frankly he didn't care. He felt like a monster.

He'd vomited several times on the floor and he was lying there in his own filth , what a beast he used to be. 

And what an immoral boy he became.

He used to be a man.

What happened to him? Nobody. Not a soul knew.

Coke, weed, heroin, crack. He'd done every drug in the world. It was impossible to survive like this, in a cycle he couldn't get out of, held captive by his own desires, he was going to die.

And then he met Carla.