erupt

Carla was distraught, her eyes mimicking every horror movie prey at once. It was a movie with no survivors and no escapes. The predator moved to her stomach and inserted his digit inside her vagina. Carla muffled a shriek. It felt like she was spinning , she kept looking at the illusioned spinning cieling as the man pounded into her roughly. She couldn't scream , she could definitely not enjoy it ; she could just lie there like a dead body as several men surrounding her used her, gnaw on her like a piece of meat. Carla remembered promising Julian to return safely without the ring and without any problems but seems as though God was not on her side today. She looked down to realise the men were enjoying themselves as she played dead.
Carla knew there was only one way to escape this nightmare. To wake up.

Carla kicked the man and the man retaliated by punching her in the gut. Carla backed up delibarately pretending like she'd been hurt but she was just getting started. she reached for the curtain rod and took down every man one by one. It was a strenous process even carla didn't know how the rage birthed in her but it did. It was the finale. The room was on the first floor and she had to jump out the window before anybody got up. She had to grow some fucking balls. All julian asked for her to do was give the ring to his drug dealers so the debt would be payed off and she stayed too long and got herself assaulted. She blamed herself .She blamed Julian . She blamed the entire universe. And with that last defeating thought, she jumped out the window and landed like a limp corpse of the pavement.

Before people gathered around her she ran like a mad man to the motel Julian was hiding out in.

______________________

Carla had lost track of how much she ran. She knocked like an animal on Julian's door. Julian opened and looked happy which was the exact opposite of how carla felt. Carla's hand instinctually smacked itself across Julian's face. It was primal almost animalistic. She hit him again and Julian backed away in shock.

"you didn't tell me what those guys were capable of!"
"i hate you with every cell in my fucking body and i wish i'd never met you-"

Julian held her wrist firmly and pulled her into his embrace. She fought for two very long minutes until she calmed down.

"What did those guys do?"
Julian asked while hugging her tightly.

a painful scream left carla's body. she went limp and collapsed on to the floor. Her eyes were blurry but she felt nothing- absolutely nothing.

Julian saw signs of struggle on her body and understood immediately. Julian held her hand gently.

"Please don't leave me . I can fix this." Julian sniffled ; teary-eyed.

"Please let me fix this."

Carla quietly tried standing up by putting her hand on julian's shoulder.

"I'm leaving." her tone was firm and malicious.

Julian sobbed . "Please-" he touched her hair.

Carla's footsteps haunted her and at last he said what he had to , to make her stop.

"You don't care about me you never did! You offered to help and now you're walking away it was you it was you who said i can give them the billion dollar ring that can pay off all your debts. you gave me hope ! you did."

Carla turned around and with a stern look on her face said "I did pay off all your debts... they raped me after."

Julian stiffened. He'd made a horrible mistake.
Julian knew Carla was unsafe. He ran up to her and warmed her with his jacket. Carla gave him an empty look. Julian stretched his hand and pulled her . She wouldn't move. Julian sighed and picked her up bridal style and placed her on the couch. She wiped her tears and turned her back on him laying face to face with the couch's back.

Julian softly kissed her elbow and left her to sleep.