Chapter 28

Eve's POV

The music blared from the surrounding speakers and amps, causing the people around me to scream and shout "Sleeping With Sirens" and "SWS".

Sure I was excited to see them, but does everyone have to scream doen my ears? It could be alot worse, someone could recognise Austin, who has his arm wrapped firmly on my waist.

It only takes two songs before Austin's agitated, proably not his sort of music. "What's up baby?" I turn and kiss him.

"Nothing's up apart from the corners of your mouth" I stop smiling. "No, don't stop. I like seeing you smile." He leans down and plants a kiss on my mouth. Its warm and familiar, I almost forget where I am. "I'm gonna find a restroom."

"Okay, see you in a minute." He kisses me again. I watch him walk off, my hearts heavy but I look back at the stage. 

***

Austin's POV

I exit the restroom and head back to Eve. Halfway back to the stage I hear someone yell "EXCUSE ME! SIR? EXCUSE ME!". I stop and look around as a woman stops infront of me. "Hi, I'm Lily." She smiles nervously and offers her hand to shake. "I just thought that you should know-"

"Lily, I have a girlfriend." I abrubtidly say. I figure it's best to say before this fan goes to far.

"Lovely for you. As I was Saying, I mean if it were me, I would wanna know, but you have toilet paper stuck to your shoe." 

I feel my cheeks heat a little as I look embarrasingly at my foot. I rip the paper from the bottom. "Don't suppose you yold me cause you wanted it!?" I ask jokingly. Sometimes you get those crazy fan types that want your toilet paper becuase I touched it. 

"Ew no. Just saved you from further embarresment. Anyway, why would I want your toilet paper? It's not like your famous."  

She sees my face screw up: "Well..."

"NO. Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I had know idea..." She looks away. "I'm here with my little sister, who happens to be into all of this." She gestures at all the stages and tents. "I feel so bad, Can I get you a coffee or something?" 

"I look back towards the stage that Sleeping With Sirens are performing on. I think of Eve and what she'd think of my knew friend. "I don't think I can." 

Lilly tries to hide the dissapointment, but it creeps into her eyes. "no problem. I should be going." She walks away, leaving me looking like an idiot holding a piece of toilet paper, which I quickly discard. 

I turn to head back, when I realise I don't have to go back. I'm a grown man, I can have friends of the opposite sex without it being weird. 

I start to run after Lilly. 

***

Ashley's POV

*1 hour earlier*

"So do you think that it might be possible?" I ask, starring at the talented man in front of me. 

"Hey man, sure thing. We were gonna play the song anyway, cause alot of the fan like the cover, we'll just say that you requested it." 

"Thanks, you're a life saver."

"What's she like? The girl you're trying to win over."

"She's amazing, beautiful, smart, funny... she's my world."

"That's great Ashley."

I smile thinking about Eve. When I realise the time. "Mate, you better be getting to the stage, you're on in 10. And thanks Kellin, I don't know how I'll repay you." 

I also head to the stage, but I'll wait for Eve in the audience, I know she won't miss the chance to see Kellin and the rest perfom."

***

Eve's POV

I decided to go find Austin as he'd been gone for too long, but Kellin started talking and I was interrested in what he was saying. 

"Thanks you guys for coming here today to hear our band play. We wouldn't be here without you guys, so thanks." Cheering errupted all around me. "We have time for one last song. Do you wanna know what song?" 

"Yes" We all screamed back.

"I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SONG?" 

"YES" We screamed evn louder. 

"Good." He laughed. "We're gonna play a special song, it's a cover of a famous band. A friend of mine has requested it for the girl he loves."

"Awww" replied the crowed. 

"Eve." OH MY GOD. Me? "Eve, this ones for you and Ash. IT'S IRIS EVERYONE." 

Kellin starts singing and the rest start playing. I'm in too much shock to really take it in, when I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. I turn to stare into those chocolate brown eyes I love so much. "Hi" is all I manage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and..... CLIFF HANGER off a sorts. 

Sorry its been a long time coming, however I have had lots of tests in my last year of school -very stressful. 

Hopefully this all works okay for you guys, and I keep forgetting to say, but you can have an imput on what you want to happen. I'll try and include something things that you GUYS want; just leave a comment. 

Don't forget to vote and share this story. And I'm thinking of uploading a new story which isn't a fanfic, completly from my own brain. Would anyone read it?

Also check out my band one shots (on this account), there's a few BVB reakted one and any more to come your way. 

Lastly, at the side I've put the concert footage I filmed at Exeter (UK) of the BVB Black Mass Tour. Check it out if you want.