The First Human Day

3rd Person POV

"Hi internet!" Callie shouted into her phone as Marie filmed her. She was livestreaming on her blog. Comments like, 'Hi Callie' were everywhere. "So, I have some special guests!" She pointed at Off The Hook, who waved at the camera.

"Hi!" Marina said

"Ayo, it's Pearl!" Pearl yelled

"So, I found some old human stuff and we're gonna look at them!" Callie exclaimed, clapping her hands. Behind the pink arrow-shaped phone, Marie's mouth was wide open.

"C-Cal, I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Come on Marie! We can show them the basement I found a few days ago and do some really cool stuff!" The pink squid replied

"F-Fine, just don't blame me when something bad happens..." Marie replied. The four walked downstairs into a dark basement, Callie fiddled around with the wall until she found a light switch and after ten seconds of just a hummmm..., the light turned on. Marina gasped.

"Wow, I'm speechless..." she said.

"How did you find this place?" Pearl asked.

"Oh, just a secret technique of mine..." Callie answered. Her eyes darted to a big machine, that looked like a giant Splattershot Jr. and had buttons on the side. "Although I don't remember this..." In a trance, she walked over to it.

"Cal? What are you doing?" Marie asked. Callie didn't answer, instead she touched the machine. A purple aura came out of the machine before the four were teleported away, on a livestream.

🦑🦑🦑

The four idols landed on some carpet that was identical to Marie's. "Did it just teleport us to your house, Marie?" Pearl asked

"I think so...I feel different somehow...?" Marie touched her hair, but instead of tentacles, she felt hair. She walked to a nearby mirror and saw herself.

 She walked to a nearby mirror and saw herself

"W-What happened?" She asked. She looked across the room and saw her cousin. "Callie! Look at yourself!" Callie walked up to the mirror Marie was standing in front of and screamed.

 "Callie! Look at yourself!" Callie walked up to the mirror Marie was standing in front of and screamed