Chapter 8: Big Hero 6

Okay so the point of view will be 3rd person. Just so you guys don't get confused.

You thought about what Karmi said.

'Who In their right mind decides to just kill a person. Especially a mother. My mother! There were no murders going on in San-Fransoyko until now. They had to kill her.It had to be her.

After being at SFIT hiro and the gang (without you) quickly went to Hiro's garage. You were in Hiro's room sleeping cause you needed a nap.

"Okay guys I'll call over Skymax." Hiro said tapping his phone. Just then 6 flying robots came over in front of then opening up to show their super suits.

"Okay but after this can we actually get some noodle burgers. I was being serious about that. Maybe bring Y/n with us too?" Fred said.

"Fine but after this." Hiro said putting his helmet on.

*time skip*

Hiro was riding on Baymax back with Honey Lemon and Gogo while the others held on to Baymaxs arms.

"Okay let's go to the place where y/n's mothers dead body was found." Hiro said using his helmet to pin point the location.

"Seems like the location is....woah this is nearby Good luck Alleyway!" Hiro said with his eyes getting wider.

"There's bound to be an answer there!" Fred said in excitement.

"Baymax, fly us to good luck alleyway." Hiro said to Baymax.

Elsewhere

'Ok this must be where they killed mom.' You thought to yourself as you walked down good luck alleyway. You walked down with your old keys between your fingers.

Just because you were old enough to like watch 13+ movies doesn't mean you shouldn't bring a decent weapon while you walk down the streets. Especially since your mom was murdered here.

Just then you heard rustling. You looked around.

"Hello? Is Anyone there?" You asked the nothingness.

More rustling.

You put your hands in front of you, looking left and right preparing for impact.

More rustling.

"You look... familiar." The voice said. Hissing. It was a women's voice.

You said nothing. You continued to look around to see if you could see this person.

"You look a lot like my last victim. Hmmm. You look young. May you perhaps be. Ooh. You're her daughter aren't you." She said.

"Who are you? And what did you with my mom?" You said.

"Ooh so you are her daughter aren't you. Hmm since I got the mother might as well get the daughter too!" When she finished her sentence she leaped towards you with a graphine blade.

You quickly dodged. You mom had you enroll for every self defense program in San-Fransoyko. Comes in handy for times like these.

"Nice move, but can you dodge this?" She said. She quickly brought out two graphine katanas and was about it swing at you when-.

"I got you!" You were quickly swept off your feet when the leader of big hero 6 jumped forward and grabbed you and carried you away from the situation bridal style.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Y/n l/n." You answered. You looked into his eyes, they looked familiar, and his voice reminded you of-. He quickly noticed and completely changed the sound of his voice.

"O-Okay I'll leave you with Red Panda." He said with his voice sounding more, manly? He put you down in Red Pandas arms.

"Red Panda, can you check if she's hurt?" He asked the giant robot.

"Scanning... Scan complete, Y/n suffers no injuries." It said.

"Cool Robot." You said.

"Thanks. You stay here with Red Panda we will take care of Momakase." He said running off.

Your expression changed.

"Momakase, she killed my mother."

"But, Why?"