leo x child reader

Leo pov
I was on the rooftop trying to get away from my brother. I hear a woman screaming and yelling at someone. I Peck over the edge of the building looking at the alleyway. She was yelling at a little kid as she left them crying there.

When I know that the woman was gone I jumped down to get a better look.

The boy version of you ( You can change your hair color and eye color)

Girl version of you (You can change your hair color and eye color)

The child just sat there and cried " Mommy came back" and I started to slowly walk to them. They looked sad and scared I say " hay don't worry there's nothing to be scared of what is your name," I say trying my best not to scare the poor thing. "(Y-/n)" they say softly as they slowly start walking to me.

I smiled a little and got on my nee and get at there level. " my name is Leo and is Nice meet you (y/n)" they looked down at there feet." why was you mommy yelling at you sweetie/Buddie" they looked at me and back down again. " mommy didn't want me to meet her now-boyfriend she says she doesn't want me around"I nod as the child started crying.

"No no please don't cry" I pick up the child and hug them. There starts to fall asleep from all there crying.

to be continued