Mikey x movie star readers

Mikey pov

There she is (y/n) the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, pretty girl is the world. I look at the screen as the women talk to the guy on the screen.

She has (your hair color) and the most wonderful (you eyes color) and the most beautiful smile. I see this movie about a hundred times and I will watch it more. I wish I was some of theses guys on screen to talk to her and Meet her in person.

I watch some video on YouTube of her taking pictures with fans and Meet and gets. She always takes pictures with fans she does make a wish for children.

I just wanted to meet her in person one day and maybe be friends of more. I just love everything about her. After the movie I put on the news April is supposed to be on so I watch it " good day new York city I have a special guest with me." April walked over and I can't believe how was on it was (y/n) she had a sweet smile and her hair was down she had Jean's and a orange shirt on that say make a wish on it. " Miss (y/n) is with me and she here for the grand opening of making a wish how is everything go miss (y/n)". She turned to April and say " I am doing amazing I just glad i am her for the people how need it" she says April nods and says " well what are you doing here today" she say to (y/n). "Well I am here as a guest and helping hand" she say happy. They keep talking about the make a wish but there is on things she say and it makes my heart go faster. " I always say some super heroes don't wear caps" she say and I feel like I am on top of the world.

---end of the news and April visit them---

April come in with a smile and something in her hand she talks to Leo and then walked over to me and hands me a picture of (y/n) and it is signed by (y/n) it say ' have a good Mikey hope the love and happiness comes to you love (y/n). I scream of happiness and I feel butterflies in my stomach . Man I feel like the luckiest turtle in the world.