tmnt x ladybug reader 3

Tmnt pov
"Dude she remembers my name, "Mikey says. Leonardo looks at her and then looks back at his brothers RAF just looks at her then looks at Leo "what are we supposed to do lame-o Nardo"

The turtles look at her. She is not paying attention to them at all she is paying attention to the villain. " his name is a minute taker he has an acoma in his wristwatch we need to break it" she says.

Y/n pov
I am looking at the minute taker to make sure he does not harm himself or anyone. " you don't give orders to me or my brothers" I finally wish cat was here right now, but he is not here why did I have to move.

"Well if you don't want everyone or even your self's in danger you will listen to me and get off your high horse and help"I get up and go on top of the building.

(This is what minute taker looks like )

" HAY MINUTE TACKER OR YOU LOOKING FOR THIS" you show your earrings he gives you a small smile as he walks closer to me the turtles behind me.

"A blanket," I say the guy start to giggle I look around and I look at the guy" yes done give me your staff please". I look at the one name Micky " Micky places distract him for a minute" he nodes, Leo, not happy but lets me tell them what to do for know. " Raf I need you to destroy that" I pointed to the satellite dish he smiles " something I don't mind doing," he says. I look at Leo " Leo I need you to get this over his head and blind him " he nodes and does so donne was helping Micky.

I try to get him to hold still but he throws me, agents, a wall I get back up my vision blurry. Like I plane get the Leo to get the blanket over his head he trips over the satellite dish Falls and donne tacks off his wristwatch and crashes it. The Okuma comes out.

I tack out my yo-yo and get the Okuma and letting the butterfly out " bye-bye little butterfly" I throw the blanket in the air. " spot off" pinky comes out Tikki " y/n or you okay" she says in a public" ya I am fine" I fell to my knees " no your not he throw you at a wall " she hugs me. I smile and hug her back. The guy comes close to us and helps me up. I tell them where my house is and they tack me they come into my room and I lay down.

Tikki goes to the cookie jar in my room and starts eating. The guys just looking around my room " you guy or so nice to help (y/n) she does not know when to take a break" Tikki flys over and pats your head softly.

She smiles " thank you again for your help" she sits at the end of the bed " omg your soooooo cute I am going to die," Micky said like a little girl. " what or you," RAF asks " RAF," Leo says looking at him " what everyone was thinking it," he said looking at Leo " is okay I get that a lot I am a Kwame "they nodd donne wanting to now more but the sleeping (y/n). Needs some rest so they plan to meet in the future and maybe get to know the girls more. They all went to the window and waved goodbye to
Tikki. Tikki goes and lays down next to you and Falls asleep.

( do you guys like this or no this will be the last one I think I just want your opinion on it)