EX moves into Evil Island

"Anyone have a place where EX can live for a while?"

The room was filled with nervous chatting. Ever since Evil Xisuma came back claiming he 'had changed', everyone, even Grian, was nervous about it. Someone near the back of the room snapped twice to get everyone's attention. Everyone turned to look at mumbo.

"I think I have a place," He said quietly.

.
.
.

"Here we are!" Mumbo said smiling.

He and Evil X had just landed at the foot of Mumbo's base and were staring out at the place Mumbo called 'Evil Island'. EX was a little taken aback by the vine-covered buildings and looked at Mumbo questioningly.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad, is it?" Mumbo laughed, noticing his expression.

Evil X just rolled his eyes under his mask, grateful that it hid his small smile.

"Well, let's get on with it then I'd rather not have phantoms tonight," He said with barely any distortion in his voice, as he jumped into the water and began swimming toward the island.

Mumbo chuckled, diving in after him. Even though this was only a temporary thing, he thinks he could get used to having a little more company than just Grian for a while.

(205 words)

this was a request I got on tumblr so I might as well post it here eh