Chapter 6: Tsundere

"UGH DEATH!" Death grinned as he wrapped his arms around Geno. Geno tried to struggle. They both had to share the same room.

Dust was paired up with Blue. It just happened Blue and Geno had to swap places for 'team compatibility' Geno growled.

"Shhh...Geno... it's ok. Don't be feisty." Death cooed softly. "Yeah you know I should report you're assaulting me. Maybe than I could switch rooms." Geno scowled.

"Well they won't believe you since you always send that report 24/7" Death answered as they both collapsed on the bed.

"D-Death!" Geno was flustered. "Geno...? Oh god!" "What Death?" "You're blushing!" "N-No!"

"Oh my? Can it be? Is the famous tsundere actually being flustered by me? Death himself...?-" "NO SHUT IT BLOBHEAD!"

"How am I a blob?" Death went poker faced. "Because you are." Geno answered simply as he turned around simply to his bunk bed and closed his eyesockets trying to sleep.

"You want to sleep with me?...~"

"NO IDIOT!"

Death was soon snoring. But Geno couldn't sleep. He was always getting nightmares and his brother dying again and again.

Geno was sweating as he sat up. Tears surrounding his face. He sobbed silently hugging himself. Maybe hoping to fall asleep.

"Geno... I know your awake." Geno's eyesockets widen as he sighed. "I know you are..." Geno mumbled.

In the blink of an eye.

"What's wrong?" Death asked facing Geno. "H-How are you so fast?" Geno asked his voice hoarse. "Simple. I was born a prodigy." Death answered.

Geno sighed snickering. "Sorry if I woke you up. I just had a Dream last night. I didn't want to experience it all over again." Geno muttered. "Oh... What was it about?" Death asked.

"My brother dying all over again. And again. For equivalent exchange. My brother sacrificed himself when I was gonna die... I almost died. But I'm half dead. So why does it matter." Geno muttered clenching his fist.

Death softly caressed his face. Looking at him in the eyesockets. "Geno..." Geno bursted our sobbing. Death wrapped his arms around him.

"It's ok. It's the past now." Death mumbled as Geno's sobs slowly dying down.

"Geno?" Death softly whispered. He looked at him seeing him fast asleep. Death sighed as he carried Geno to his bed.

He lied next to him wrapping his arm around him. Geno unconsciously burying his face in his hoodie. "Sleep well Geno."