Chapter 22: Running away

Ink sat on the bed as he couldn't sleep. He wanted to save his friend. That he felt close to, or had a equal relationship to him. Yeah he can't feel things. But he felt not satisfied yet.

He stood up as he grabbed his bag and packed his stuff. He grabbed his paintbrush.

"Sorry."

_________

Geno's eyesockets opened during nosies and racket. "What? Now?" Geno muttered as he sit up and got off his bed as he rushed outside to see Ink.

"Going somewhere?" Geno asked. His eyesockets felt dry.

"Nowhere that you know of." Said Ink. "Ink c'mon your getting hasty here." Geno tried to reason as Ink just turned away. "I bet if that were Death, then you would've went like me to."  Ink claimed as Geno froze.

"Yeah But id obey to the code. But it's not about me isn't it?"

"Whatever you do is going to affect the entire hideout. And I hate this side where you do stuff just because of your own desires don't you know we are just this upset like you to?" Geno asked.

Silence.

"I don't care Geno. Of what you think." Ink finally answered. "Lies." Geno claimed as Everything felt like time stopped.

"Ink your my friend. But. I won't let you go. And disobey the rules. You can't just go off on your own all the time." Geno pulled out as he summoned his gaster blaster.

"I'm not your hideouts dog. And I'm the type to not do any work or try not to. But it's not an opinion anymore isn't it." Ink turned around facing Geno.

"Because whatever I say or the others say. You'll still go. And I won't let you." Geno's pupil lit with red and blue mixing as it lit while Ink prepared his paintbrush. Paint magic surrounding his hands.

"Sadly your kinda right. But I can't blame you. Can I? You known me for a long time." Ink pointed out.

"Which is why I can't let you go. Not now."

"There's never now. It's called making stupid decisions and regretting life." Ink retorted.

They both stood their ground.

One wanted to force the other to go back.

The other wanted to save his friend.

The differences between them were to well.