Chapter 12: Going on a hunt

"Hey. I need some alcohol." The bartender nodded as he gave the skeleton a cup. The skeleton wore a tank top with a heart on the middle. And brown long jacket. And a archer bow and a dagger on his back.

"Thanks." He drank his cup and sat it back down. "So Who are you hunting for this time?" The bartender asked known as Fell.

"Oh why Geno of course~. If the Death Mage gets furious I'm sure I will lure him out..~"

"What about the creative mage?"

"Hm... Maybe on a lucky run. I could get to him first. Besides he's on a bounty."

_________

"Ugh this is taking forever!" Geno groaned. Cross and Ink kept walking with no problem. Where they going is going to be a long walk. "Stop whining Geno."

"Easy to you to say." Geno muttered. His legs felt dead inside just as he was. "Your right it's taking forever." Cross groaned.

"You guys are so weak." Error scoffed. "Yeah you know how you wet your pants a week ag-" Error covered Geno mouth interrupting him by saying. "AS I WAS SAYING." Ink rose his non-existent brow.

Ink sighed. "If all of you want a break so bad. Than maybe we should set up camp here." Ink groaned. All of them nodded.

"Fine." Said Ink. "YES!" Geno and Cross cheered in unison.

__________________

Nightmare was sitting back with Dust and Killer. "Any chance where Cross is?" Nightmare asked lazily. "Oh he's in a mission with Ink, Error, and Geno."

"So that's where he went." They all know what that voice was. Death himself. "Not like we can do anything about it. Just wait till the come back." Dust answered.

"Yeah whatever." Nightmare scoffed. "Hmm?" Nightmare glared at Killer looking at him. "What?" He growled. "I think the ol' black mage is falling in love." Killer teased. Nightmare growled again making everyone laugh.

"Oooh So He is in love?" Dust teased. "OH SENPAI~" Death mocked impersonating Cross making everyone laugh even more.

Death than got thrown off the window in a blink of an eye. "Oh..." Nightmare stood up and teleported. "Damn." Dust snickered.

MK sighed. "Stop breaking the manison! All of you! Now I have pay to rebuild it all over again!" Dust sweatdrop along with the others.

"But it was Nightmare-" "I literally don't care who it was." MK as he went Frisk faced. "Hey guys where Ink?" It was Dream.

"Oh he's in a mission with Error." Said Dust. Dream grumbled in anger and frustration.

"Oh.."