{one}~{lazy day}

It was a rainy Saturday afternoon, and you were there on your bed, laying on your stomach and using your laptop. You were just watching a Skeppy video - his videos are always diverting when you're currently having a bad situation. No other urge but to click on Skeppy's video when you see one. Perfect activity for a lazy day, for the last few weeks have been absolutely exhausting and tiring! You deserve this lazy day, you thought. But you knew this would only last for twenty-four hours. So you tried to make the most rest out of this day by just watching Skeppy.

Skeppy, Skeppy, Skeppy.

What's it about Skeppy that makes you have an infatuation to him? Why are you so obsessed with him..? You thought about it for a bit. The only thing you knew is, your fantasy with him is impossible to achieve. You knew he would never befriend you properly, no matter how many donations you give or how many attempts you take.

Suddenly, because of these thoughts, you felt heavy-hearted and crestfallen. They say dreams can come true, but in this situation, it all seems nonviable. Well, guess you can still live like that in your imagination.

You snapped back into reality. You spaced out for quite a while, that the Skeppy video that you played already ended. This made you giggle adorably and turn into a good mood. You rewinded and watched the video properly this time.

~{ 7:01 PM }~

It was just twilight, and it was now nighttime. The rain still didn't stop, but it was coming down weakly. At this point in time, you began to felt drowsy. Because you really wanted to sleep, and you didn't really have a strong desire to eat tonight, you took a light supper. The thoughts that were filling up your headspace moments ago are still there, and you try to get rid of those unfavorable thoughts - you couldn't. The bad mood eventually returns to you, and you feel substandard and heavy-hearted like before.

~{ 7:58 PM }~

The bad mood carries onto you like your shadow until you lay on your bed. You were looking straight up to the ceiling, and you were thinking to yourself unstoppably, trying to fill your mind with positive things - perhaps some quotes that remind you of happiness, or vivid memories from the far past.

The mood eventually fades and you fell asleep, just like that.

Goodnight.