{four}~{troll?}

~{next Sunday, 11:01 AM}~

It's been a busy but good week, unlike the tiring and tedious weeks before that. Here's a little recap of things - You and Zak managed to spend the entire week together talking to each other and playing Minecraft. This felt.. wonderful. Just as wonderful as you imagined this to be.

Zak's unlike himself ever since both of you bumped into each other because he'd attempt to make more time for you. You didn't know why, but you were grateful for that. 

You'd be unsure how he sprung into your real life so fast.. like before you actually met him, everything was always so gloomy and neutral. But when Zak comes in, he's like the sun - he makes things more sunny and invigorating. He put a big impact on your feelings, ever since you've known him.

The change to your life is just.. magnificent.

One day, you went online on Minecraft. Zak was on too, and so was his friend Darryl. But Darryl was on Munchy and Zak was thinking of a way to troll him. You went on InvadedLands with him and he saw you, but you didn't realize. He puts down a sign and flies upwards.

"hi (Y/N), can you go ts"

You shook your head and turned on Teamspeak. Zak connected you to his channel, and you immediately hear his spirited voice.

"(Y/N)! How's it going? I'm happy to see you again."

You chuckled. "Hi, Zak. What have you been doing at this time?"

He tped you to him, both of you were in a little platform made of glass above in the sky. "So uh, I need your help. Basically, bald boy's online in his server, but I don't know how to troll him! Do you have any ideas??"

You thought about it for a while, then came up with a great idea. You snickered. "I have a greeeeaaatt plan."

You explained it to him while moving around the platform, and both of you talked out how the troll would work. The plan is basically to op you, then Zak would pretend like you are his really trustworthy friend and that's "his reason for giving you op."

And the intended ending is that Darryl goes crazy because Zak is supposed to not give away op like that, and that's not a good reason.

Both of you agreed to it.

This is so exciting!