{ten}~{goodnight my muffin}

~{9:12 PM}~

Both of you definitely had fun this day. Too much, that you almost never paid attention to the time. You were exhausted but contented.

You and Zak were walking along the sidewalk in which it was all completely peaceful. Both of you were holding each other's hands, and you felt like sleeping. Your eyes would begin to close, but you would stop them from closing.

You were blushing a light shade of red, and Zak was blushing too but it's less noticeable. He looked tired, but not as tired as you. Probably because he stays up late and you sleep well.

It was all tranquil. The breeze was blowing softly, and the cresent-shaped moon was glowing brightly with the stars. The silence was broken when you spoke. "Zak?" He looked down at you and smiled warmly. "What, (Y/N)?"

"Don't you just like.." You yawned. "..this little walk? It's so peaceful and quiet.."
"Yeah. It's kinda calm. I almost never experience this because of all the rage and joy I get from my trolling videos,"
"Isn't it nice to take a break from everything, Zak?"
"Yeah.."

You both stayed silent until..

~{9:23 PM}~

Both of you finally ended up at your house. You grabbed the keys from your pocket and insert the correct key into the door knob's keyhole. You twisted it and it opens.

The both of you walked in, then you closed and locked the door behind you.

"Nice house. It's sad you live here alone, (Y/N)."
"Yeah.. my siblings are off to live on their own. Welcome to my little place, Zak!" You welcomed him with open arms. "Enjoy yourself for a bit. I'm kinda hungry so I'm getting myself a midnight snack."

He nods. "How about you get me one too?" Zak smiles and sits on your couch.
"Okay," You walk over to your kitchen, still tired but happy. You put two pretzels on a plate and brought it to the living room. You placed the plate onto the coffee table then realized..

Zak was already asleep.

You giggled, and sat beside him. After you ate your pretzel for a bit, you yawned loudly and your head leaned on Zak's shoulder.

"Goodnight, my muffin,"

You closed your eyes..

And fell asleep.