Will and James

*clary pov*

There were two? I had two sons. Why hadn't Magnus caught that. I Was happy that jace had picked the two names we were debating on. Me and jace were sitting on the floor playing with james and will, when izzy, Simon and alec came bursting through the doors, grinning ear to ear.

"Clary your awake!" Izzy squealed.

"Yea" I said.

"Did you see the crib I got you?" Alec grinned

"Yea it's great. Thanks so much!

Your pretty excited for someone who was horrified at the idea of children 3 days ago"

"There just so cute."

"My joy seems to have worn off on my parabati." Jace laughed. Izzy had taken to sitting next to me and playing with james, while alec, Simon, and jace played with Will.

"Oh baby jem" izzy cooed

"Jem?" I asked

"His nickname."

"Oh." Jem. I liked it. I looked at both the boys. They both had dark hair, something I guess thatcame from Valentine or Jaces parents. Will was tan, like jace, he had stunning blue eyes, I knew those didnt come from my family. I decided Will was more jace like. Jem though, was pale like me, had deep brown eyes, though they came from Valentine were still lovley. Both the boys had the same pale star that jace had on his right shoulder.

"Oh god." I said.

"What?" Jace was immediately by the side.

"Do you feel sick?"

"No." I laughed "I just don't know their middle names."

"That's easy, Will Owen Herondale, and James Gideon Herondale."

I laughed. "We're just going straight from your history book aren't we"

"I guess so."

Mom and luke came about an

hour later.

"I can't believe I'm a grandma" Jocelyn cried.

"I'm a grandpa" luke added

"We came as soon as we heard. You look great, considering you have birth half hour ago." I looked at jace silently thanking him for not telling my mother. We still didn't know why my body couldn't take the birth of the twins.

"What are their names ?" Jocelyn asked playing with jems hands.

"Will Owen Herondale, is the one with Simon. And James or Jem Gideon Herondale is the one you have."

"Adorable." My mom agreed.

My mom and luke left when the boys got fussy. And Simon, izzy, and alec left soon after. Jace carried me over to my bed in the infirmary, and turned around to put the boys asleep. When the crying stopped, he came back over to me. I scooted over and jace slide in next to me.

"Our first day as parents" I whispered.

"Our first of many." He whispered back. He took my hand and that's how we fell asleep. Listening to the breathing of our babies, hand in hand.