Chapter 2

As I dance with Mark I can hear whispers "they look good!" "new ship!" And "mark's mine" "she's stealing my boyfriend" but I just ignored it and continued to dance. I always loved to dance but it's not the first time I dance with someone, But it's my first time dancing with a boy A new boy that I don't really know. I've been called "A girl with only visuals" I didn't really like that cause they just looked at my features more than my attitude, I never really trusted anyone I just trusted haechan. All my life I've been lonely with no friends and no one to talk to.

After dancing

"WOOO!!!" A loud cheer and applause made by the class, as me and Mark bowed. someone stand up and walk to me "you" after saying you she slap me right across my face.the whole class gasp of how loud the slap was. Her slap marked my face and it was painful, as I hold my cheek and hold the pain Rina hold Mark's hand but Mark threw Rina's hand away and said "stop thinking that we're together cause we're not and will never be" with a cold tone "does anyone know y/n's brother and if you do please call him" and walked out "hyung!" As his friends catch up to him. "This is all your fault!!" Rina said before grabbing my hair and pulling it. "Yah!! Hajima!!" I said while crying.

Haechan bursting through the door worried Saw the scene Without stopping He immediately went to us and push Rina away from me "Rina stop!" "Opp-" "don't call me oppa you slut!" Haechan shouted out of anger, Rina who is tearing up ran away. "Y/N are you okay?" Haechan said with a worried voice "y-yeah" i stuttered "Aish let's go to the clinic" he said i just nodded "sir ill just take my sister in the clinic may you excuse us?" Haechan asked politely to the teacher "yes, you may Mr.Haechan" the teacher answered politely.

Me and haechan went to the clinic and cleaned the scratch that Rina put on my cheek, "y/n why didn't you fight back?" "I just didn't want to" i said before haechan signed. "Who told your classmate to call me?" Haechan asked "Mark" "Mark Lee the new student?" I nodded as a yes, "y/n-ah~" "yes?" "Do you get a weird feeling from mark?" Haechan said that made me confused "no" i answered "okay" "why?" I asked "nothing" he said before finishing cleaning my cheek.

After class

"Y/n-ah I'll be home late"
"Wae?"
"A project"
"Okay~"
"Be careful love you sis"
"Love you too bye~"
I hang up, "yo y/n!" I heard a voice behind me so I looked "oh hi guys" I said "y/n why are you alone?" Jaemin said "haechan is making a project" "ahh okay" "are you going home?" Chenle ask "nah I'm gonna go to my favorite café" "but it's gonna be dark" jisung said with a worried voice "don't worry jisung" I said with a smile to assure him "okay" jisung said still worried

(In this ff jisung and y/n are the same age but jisung is older by a month)

"it's the first time I heard jisung worried"
Renjun said with a eyebrow raised "shut up renjun hyung" jisung said annoyed, I chuckled because they're really cute. "Y/n can we come?" "And we do need a tour around" Jaemin and jisung said and I nodded as a response, "thanks" "wait" I said as they all looked at me "nevermind" I said before going to my favorite café.

At the café

Everything was really quiet and it was akward, as I got really annoyed because of the silence I broke it "why did you guys move here?" "Cause we were
..." As they look at each other "we just want a new view" Mark said without looking "oh okay, it is beautiful here" I said before sipping my coffee "so where should we go?" "To where my mother and I always went" I said. I stand up and said "let's go"

To my favorite place

I smiled while looking at the beautiful cherry blossoms, I always loved this place it's not just the beautiful cherry blossoms it's because me and my mom always went here.

"Wow" they all said but Mark just looked, "it's beautiful right?" I said before they nod. Mark was taking pictures of cherry blossoms and he actually looks good but I'm not saying that I like him it's just that his good looking that's all. "Hey Mark" "yeah?" He said while looking at the pictures "can I see the pictures you took?" "Sure" he said while he gave me his camera.

"Wah~" "does it look good?" "Yup" I said while smiling "thanks" he said before I gave his camera back "y/n" "yeah?" You should go home" Jaemin said that made me confused, I looked at the time and my eyes widen "it's already 7!" "we'll walk you hom...

"Wah~" "does it look good?" "Yup" I said while smiling "thanks" he said before I gave his camera back "y/n" "yeah?" You should go home" Jaemin said that made me confused, I looked at the time and my eyes widen "it's already 7!" "we'll walk you home" Mark said "uhh no need you guys should go home, bye" I said before i walked away.

"I need to go home" I said, "A alley I should take a shortcut" I walked through the alley without even knowing there were danger near "yah!!" I heard a shout and a loud thud near me "where's the money!!" "I'm sorry I didn't have it yet" "money?" I whispered "your so f*cking stupid!!" the guy said before punching the guy, I peek to see what was happening and what I saw scared me.

I saw the guy pointing a gun to the man's head, the man was crying and begging for the guy to not shoot. I was scared and I tried to walk away but I heard a gunshot that made me freeze, I was tearing up but I got the chance to run away and behind me I heard "wait you come back!!!" That made me panic and I ran faster I couldn't stop until I got home.

I knock at the door and the opened to reveal a worried haechan
"y/n!" Haechan said before hugging me "what happened?!" "I-i s-saw a g-guy s-sho-shoot s-som-some-someone" I said trembling "I'll call the police" he said I just nodded as a response and walked to couch.

The police came and questioned me, "do you remember his face?" I shook my head "I couldn't see I just saw his shadow pointing a gun" I said while my head held down "did you guys saw the body?" I asked "yes we did" the female police said "okay, the guy almost shot me too" "are you okay?" She said "yes". After the questions they left and dolphin called me, "yo sis you okay?" "Yeah" "I heard what happened haechan hyung told me" "okay" " be careful next time okay?" "Okay thanks dolphin" "welcome I'll hang up now bye~" "bye".