chapter 3

As days pass by me and the boys become close, me and the boys talked about things and did a bunch of fun stuff even haechan joined, haechan and the boys became more closer. I almost forgot about my past which I always wanted to forget about it keeps coming back. I told the boys about it and of course haechan knows and I cried, the boys felt bad about me and of course I said I was fine which was a lie.

The boys made haechan a part of the group and called themselves "dream" I always called them "dreamies" cause it sounds cute after all they're called dream hehe, I grew close to everyone but not Mark, Mark is always quiet but he sometimes talk but only if it's about school he says he hates school but always been serious about it, of course you have to be serious about school but his too serious about it LIKE really serious, he always reads books and always brings books but he doesn't call himself a nerd.

When people tried to bully him by calling him a "nerd" he fought them, when you look at his face he has a dead cold expression that gives you chills down your spine. It's scary it makes you don't want to mess with him like really. Haechan said his a nice guy I know he is but it's just that his cold expression gives you chills. Let's not talk about that and go to the present.

"Yah! Haechan give me my book back I need that!" I yelled at haechan "I need it too" he yelled back "but I need that for my project!!" "So do I!" We yelled back each other "yah! You two stop it" renjun said to stop us "but haechan" I said pouting "aish this kids" renjun said taking the book from haechan and giving to me "but" haechan said "here" renjun said giving his book to haechan "aren't you gonna use it?" Mochi said confused "nope" renjun responded "okay" jisung nodded.

"Can we go now?" Mark said with his cold voice and cold expression "sure!" Dolphin cheerfully said as I went next to Jaemin "yes?" He ask as he looked at me "why is Mark cold?" I asked "well I actually don't know" he said as I looked at a silent Mark.

At the class room

"Okay class you guys will have a art project" our art teacher said while the class groaned but me and the boys didn't, "shh!...and I will partner Everyone up" the class groaned more "quiet! And the partners are..." As the teacher said the partners I layed my head on the table. "Y/n and....Mark" I quickly raised my head after hearing my partner "w-what?" I said stuttering, "haechan and Jaemin" the two did a high five and talking about where to do the project "y/n" "yeah?" Still looking at the two boys "6 later at your house" "o-okay" I agreed.

The class went well but my mind didn't work properly cause of how nervous I was but i didn't even know why I was nervous,
But like me and Mark are friends right? (Maybe) nevermind. "Haechan" "hmm?" "Where are you guys gonna do the project?" I asked "at the house,why?" He responded with a question "nothing" I said.

At the house

I was waiting for mark by taking out everything we need for the art project, *doorbell rings* "wait!" I said while running to the door and opening it "oh hi Jaemin and Mark" "hi!" Jaemin said and Mark just quiet "come in I'll go get haechan" I said before going upstairs "okay!" Jaemin shouted. "Haechan!" I shouted while knocking on his door "yes!" "They're here" I said "okay I'll be down in a sec!" He said "we'll be waiting!" I said before going downstairs, "so,where is he?" Jaemin asked "he'll be down in a sec, I'll go get snacks" going straight to the kitchen "okay!" A excited Jaemin said.

After a hour

"Ugh!!" Me, haechan and Jaemin groaned out of exhaustion, a sigh was heard from mark "it's just a art project why are you guys already tired?" "We've been doing this for 3 hours" haechan complained "wait, aren't you guys?" "Nope, don't worry we bring clothes we knew that this will take for hours so..." Jaemin looked mark "we're gonna sleep here" after hearing that me and haechan looked at each other "we'll sleep here, you guys sleep at our room" I said "nah we'll sleep here" Jaemin said and Mark nodded "No you gu-" "what about rock paper scissors" haechan said cutting me off "for what?" Mark said "the losers shares a room and the winners shares rooms" haechan explained "ahhh~".

After playing rock paper scissors

"Okay me and Jaemin shares rooms" haechan said "okay" mark said looking at me "okay" I said while cleaning the mess.
"So...haechan where am i gonna sleep in your room?" "At the bed" haechan responded "what about you?" "On the floor" "wait n-" "haechan likes sleeping on the floor don't worry Jaemin" I said cutting him off "what about mark hyung?" Haechan asked "I'll sleep on the floor" mark said "no no I'll sleep on the floor" I said but Mark shakes his head "I insist" after hearing that I sigh "okay then but won't you be cold?" I asked worried "no I have a blanket" "okay, just tell me if you're cold" I told him and he nodded.

Bedtime

I yawned because of how tired I am after the project "mark" "hmm?" He hummed "uhh nevermind" I said canceling what I was about to say "okay" he said "night" "night" he whispered. I couldn't sleep cause I felt something but I don't know what I felt ugh! What am I feeling? I said in my mind, it feels like someone's watching me but it's just me and Mark, mark is already asleep. When turned around on the corner of my eyes I saw a shadow and it looked like a man, I can see it's wearing a mask and a formal clothe? Why is it wearing a formal clothe? T-that's weird I said in my thoughts scared and confused. I think it saw me looking cause he suddenly walked to his side and disappeared, "I should not tell this" I mumbled to myself and slept.

I couldn't really sleep but I managed to do it and it didn't really felt refreshing when I woke up "didn't get enough sleep?" Mark said already ready "y-yeah, your early?" I agreed and asked "well not really" he said looking at the time, I looked at the clock completely in shock "what!" I shouted and ran in the bathroom and came back out to get my clothes "I forgot!" And immediately went back.

10 minutes later

I came out and heard haechan shout "y/n come down we're gonna be late!!!" "Yeah yeah!!" I shouted back and went downstairs "what took you so long?" Haechan asked "she woke up late" mark answered "why didn't you wake me up?" I asked but haechan said something that made me remember "the question is why didn't you sleep early" "uhh n-nothing" I said stuttering I can't tell them "okay?" Haechan and Jaemin said.

After eating

"Y/n you keep yawning" Jaemin said "I'm still *yawn* tired" I said "there's a reason I know it" haechan said but I said "don't worry I was just busy last night thinking about things, I didn't even know that I have to sleep so yeah" "okay?" Haechan said still suspicious.

Mark's pov

I think she's lying cause I know what she saw last night *sigh* mark let's just say it later to the dream "let's hurry up so we don't be late" I said to them and they nodded.

After eating and y/n's pov

"I'm ready" I said while getting my bag and going out "y/n" haechan said "hmm?" I hummed as a response "do you feel okay?" He asked "yeah, what's wrong?" I asked confused "I got a bad feeling today" he said with a worried face "why?" I asked "I don't know" "I think you're just tired" I assured him "yeah, you're right" he said with a smile.