chapter 4

"I really hate going here" I said annoyed "well you're not the only one" jisung said that made me look at annoyed boys looking at me "don't look at me like am the freaking school" I told "yeah yeah" they said. "haechan" "yeah?" "Are you okay?" I said worried "yeah" he said with a assuring voice "okay" I said.

Skip to lunch

Nothing really happened today but that's what I thought..."y/n" haechan said nervous "why, what's wrong?" I said worried "I feel it again" "feel what?" Jeno said going to us "haechan had a feeling earlier that something bad will happen" I said worried "something is gonna hap-" Chenle said but cut off by a loud bell "EVERYONE GO UNDER THE TABLE!" the cafeteria lady shouted.

Every students went under their tables worried, scared and paranoid while us we were so confused "what is happening?" Jisung said with a confused tone "guys look" Jaemin told us pointing at the cafeteria door

"Who is that?" I asked them cause there faces was mixed with a lot of expression, "we need to go" Mark told us and the boys, me and haechan were confused but we shrug it off. We were sneaking around so the people that are infront of the door won't see us, the students does see us but they just stayed silent, "how are we gonna get out?" Haechan asked them in a whisper tone "we'll try going to the back door but we can go to the front cafeteria door" renjun explained "but we need to distract them with something" I replied.

As we were finding a way to get out a risky Idea went in my mind that made me nervous, Chenle noticed and asked me what was wrong I just explained my idea which was "we should try to go by splitting but I think it's too risky" I explained "I think we should just go to the back door" haechan said "But that's risky too" Jisung told haechan "that's true" as we looked at the back door "why did they have to put it so freaking far and why the heck did they have to put it in a open area?" I said annoyed, as we whispered while making a plan.

This was a bad situation cause the bad guys have guns and they're guarding the front door and now they're guarding the back door, "I'm scared" I said "it's okay sis" haechan assured me by hugging, I was scared as hell "why did they attack a school?" Jeno asked.

As he said that we all looked at a man who had a big eye bag wearing a suit, we scanned him head to toe and after scanning the man we hid again. Mark was quite since but as I looked at him he looked serious I know his always serious but his face right now is dead serious "umm....." "Whats wrong y/n?" Jisung said "I'm kinda just worried cause....nevermind" I said giving up "okay?" Jisung replied.

after some minutes the man finally spoke "hello my dear students, sorry for the long quiet" the man said smirking "creepy" I said under my breath "I'm just looking for boys who are special" special? Wait this man looks familiar? I thought to myself. We were waiting for him to speak again then he did "we need to bring them somewhere so bring them to me and I'll leave everyone alive" he said while everyone was shaking their boots, I looked at the boys they were mad, serious and other emotions that no one can read "when are the police coming?" I mumbled but clear enough for the boys to hear "they can't do anything" Mark answered before I looked back at the man when is this gonna end? The thought of freedom explored my mind but what I saw made me shiver and scared....I saw the man looked at me and he gave me a creepy grin, I went behind haechan who was behind me "what's wrong?" Haechan looked at me worried "the man is creepy" i said looking down "it's okay we're here" he assured me which made me relief but not that much.

"Oh and I want a girl who is with boys" the man spoke again making me tense cause....I'm the only girl who's with boys, "okay who the heck is he talking about" renjun said kinda pissed "I think his talking about us" I replied making the boys look at me "us?" "Why?" The two questioned "I don't know but I know it's us" I answered "how do you know it's us?" Haechan questioned "cause I'm the only girl who's with boys" I answered making them tense but someone spoke "don't be tense his weak" Mark said "o-oh yeah" Jaemin realizing "what does that mean?" I asked confused "We're stronger cause we're smarter and fast" "okay?" I answered back still confused but I shrugged it off.