T E N

LAUREN WALKED IN the top floor of the building with Kenzie. She walked in Johnny's office, only to see Nadia.

"Hey." "What is she doing here?" Nadia ignored Lauren's greeting. "Where's Johnny, we need to talk to him?" Lauren said.

"He's not here. Now tell me what are you doing here?" The redhead asked.

"Well, I'm his sister first of all and I can be here anytime I want. Kenzie needs to talk to him." Nadia looked over Lauren's shoulder and glared at the brown haired.

"What about?"

"She needs a job." Lauren said and Nadia crossed her arms, "Mackenzie, you really have the nerve to ask Johnny for a job."

"I forced her to, she didn't want to ask him." Lauren stepped in and Nadia raised her eyebrow.

"Johnny doesn't need a new person working here, so next time use your time wisely and leave." Nadia said and Kenzie furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not gonna listen to you. I'm looking for Johnny Orlando, not bitch 101!" Kenzie yelled in anger then stormed out.

"That's a huge low, Nadia." Lauren said angrily and ran after Kenzie. Nadia scoffed then walked outside, closed the door and walked in the other elevator.

🌹

"Kenzie, you shouldn't let her get into your head." Lauren said trying to stop her from walking.

"That's the samething Johnny said but I can't keep her out of my head!" She said in anger.

"I can't act tough. I've been treated like shit my whole life. People made fun of me every single day, I don't know why but they did."

Kenzie then felt hot tears rolling down cheeks. Lauren walked closer and embraced her friend in a hug.

"I don't understand why people hate me. I've done nothing wrong to them, i'm tired of ignoring b-but I can't." She told the dirty blonde.

"I'm so sorry, Kenz. I didn't know you lived your life like that." Kenzie pulled away and wiped her tears.

Lauren smiled, "well, those bitches don't exist in your life anymore. You have new friends, I'm your friend, right?"

"Yeah." The two chuckled then hugged eachother once again.

"Hey, wanna go to a spa?" Lauren asked holding her hands in excitement. "I don't know-" "Great let's go!" Lauren ran to the car with Kenzie behind her.

The two got in the car and Lauren drove to her favorite famous spa.

THE RITZ-CARLTON SPA.

🌹

Kenzie and Lauren were having a massage then Lauren's phone began buzzing.