T W E L V E

LAUREN WALKED OUT the bedroom wearing a yellow long sleeve shirt with slightly loose denim jeans and nike vapor max sneakers.

As usual she had her hair tied into a straight low ponytail. In her hand was her phone and her car keys.

Lauren walked downstairs and there was no sign of Johnny.

"Nancy, where's Johnny?" "Mr Orlando told me he had to meet with someone but he said I should give you this letter." Nancy handed her the letter.

Lauren unfolded it then began reading it.

Morning (or whichever time you chose to wake up) Lauren.

I told Nancy to tell you that I had to meet with someone. I sent Mackenzie a text, telling her to meet me in my office.

I thought about what you have told me and no, I haven't decided what she's going to work as but I surely know I have a few hours.

If you need and/or want me then you know where to find me, if I'm not at Sky beat then I might be in a meeting.

Once again Lauren Anne Orlando, call me if you need anything, but you know the rule, if I don't answer don't bother calling again.

Love from your brother
Johnny

Lauren rolled her eyes as she finished reading the letter.

"Okay, thank you, Nancy." Nancy nodded, "I'm leaving now so please make sure you take care of everything in here." Lauren reassured and Nancy smiled then nodded.

"I'll make sure I do miss Orlando." Lauren put the letter on the table then walked out the house.

She got in her Bentley Continental GT. Lauren started the car then began driving to a certain 'friend's' house.

🌹

Mackenzie was in the kitchen, eating breakfast with Annie.

"Where are you going exactly?" Annie asked taking a sip of her juice.

"Last night, Johnny called me and told me to have a short meeting with him in the office." "Oh my God! You mean his office in Sky Beat Music Industry!" Annie asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Kenzie said and Annie squealed in excitement. "Since you're so excited, you wanna come with me?" Annie widened her eyes as soon as she heard Kenzie say that.

"OMYES!" Kenzie laughed as Annie screamed. The last time she saw Annie that happy was when her biggest crush ever, asked her to be her date to the dance. Typical. Kenzie thought in high school.