E L E V E N

MACKENZIE WAVED JOHNNY goodbye then walked inside the house. Kenzie walked upstairs then bumped into Annie.

The two stepped away from each other. They stared at each other not knowing whether they should say something or walk past each other.

"Annie, I'm sorry." Kenzie suddenly said to the brunette. "No, Kenzie, I'm sorry. Brynn told me you got fired and it's all my fault." Annie frowned.

"It's okay, and I can't believe what Nadia did to you." Annie said and Kenzie sighed, "It's okay, I'll be fine." Kenzie said and Annie hugged her.

"But seriously- YOU WERE WITH A BUNCH OF CELEBRITIES! Was it fun?" "Judging from the photo, yes." The two giggled at the joke.

"You're so lucky." "We both know I'm not." Kenzie said chuckling.

Kenzie's phone began buzzing, she looked at it then saw Lauren wanting to FaceTime.

"Hey." Lauren greeted her and Kenzie gave her a weak smile. "Hey, what's up?"

"I'm so glad you're okay. Johnny told me everything and I'm so sorry about Nadia."

"It's okay- I got over it." The blonde smiled at the brown haired.

"Oh um... Lauren, I would like you to meet my best friend Annie." Kenzie brought the phone to Annie and Lauren smiled then waved.

"Oh, hi! It's so nice to meet you." She said with a big smile on her face. "It's an honor to meet you!" The brunette said excitedly.

"Chill- I'm not the Queen of England." The three laughed at the joke. "Either way you're still my favorite female model!" Lauren smiled.

"thank you. I'd like to meet you one day." Lauren said and Annie squealed, leaving Kenzie and Lauren to laugh.

"Well, I really have to go." Lauren told them. Kenzie and Annie waved then the blonde hung up.

"Can I have her number!" Annie made her cute face, well you can say her cuter face because of obvious reasons.

"Okay! Don't attack me for the number." The two laughed then Kenzie shared the number with Annie while she typed it in.

🌹

"Johnny, I can't believe you turned down the offer to join the Riverdale cast." Lauren angrily said to her brother.

"I'm busy and I don't have time to be in a tv show." He said, the girl rolled her eyes.

Lauren took a seat. The two were in Johnny's office, she rudely disturbed his work and of course he was upset about it.

"Now, what did you come here for?" He asked looking back at his computer and began typing, pressing on the keys from the keyboard.

"Kenzie needs a job and I thought you could give her one" The elder Orlando looked up from his computer and stared at his sister.

"What?"

"She recently lost her job and I was planning to ask you to give her job. So, here we are." Lauren lightly smiled at her brother, already knowing he's going to yell at her.

"I'll think about it." He said looking back at his computer and began working once again.

Lauren was shocked to his response. She didn't expect him to stay calm about what she had told him, she wondered why he was so calm about it.

LAURETTE

Mackenzie Ziegler-HOT

You think I'd stay for your face
My heart was never that vain
Thought you're worth my time and space
Used your beauty like it's currency
What's inside is such a shame
Was it me or was it the game?
Don't know who you think you are to act so cold