Uncomfortable

Justine stared at the stylist as she looked at the outfit they had given her

It was light blue body con dress. Which would have been fine, except the neckline.

All of her friends, family, members, fans, and stylist that the girl absolutely hated anything that showed cleavage. She was fine with short skirts or short shorts, or tight shirts, but she hated actually showing her boobs.

This stylist was not one for her company, and probably never heard of her, so she knew nothing of the girl's style.

"Is there something else that I can wear that doesn't show my cleavage?" Justine said looking at the dress.

"No. I picked it for you to wear, and you are going to wear it. Besides, it can bring you more attention. Your group is mostly unknown anyways. You may as well make yourself useful." The stylist said, glaring at the girl and shoved her into a changing stall.

Justine sighed loudly and quickly changed into the god forsaken thing.

"Here's your shoes." The stylist said, still glaring at the girl.

Justine relaxed slightly, seeing that she had been given flats, which were going to be more comfortable then what she had seen the stylist originally pull out. Those shoes happen to be platform stilettos.

Justine smiled when she saw her personal hair stylist, Minah and makeup artist, Ari walk into the room.

They both raised their eyes at Justine's clothing.

"That's quite out of your comfort zone." Ari said, as she started doing the girl's makeup.

"Yeah well Jungmi unnie couldn't make it, so they just got a stylist from the show. And she was addiment on making me where something to 'attract attention to the group'." Justine said, her voice laced with disgust.

"Jesus christ." Minah said.

"Minah unnie can you leave my hair down today? I might be able to use it to cover myself a bit." Justine said.

"That's what I was gonna do anyways." Minah said, while glaring as the stylist from earlier as she walked into the room.

::

"Today's guests are all idols." Justine heard the hosts say.

"Please welcome our guests!"

Justine sat down, and lucky for her, she was seated next to someone she was actually pretty close with.

"Introduce yourselves."

"Hello, I'm Yugyeom of GOT7!" Yugyeom said from beside her.

"Hello, I'm G.ha of VIXX." Justine said, using her hand to cover her chest as she bowed slightly.

"I'm Doyeon of Weki Meki."

Now they moved to the people on the other side of the room.

"I'm I.M of Monsta X."

"I'm Shownu of Monsta X."

"I'm Mina of GUGUDAN."

"We know Mina and Doyeon are friends, does anyone else in the group know each other?" Jaesuk asked.

"Justine and I are in the 97' liners groupchat together." Yugyeom said.

"Justine?" Hyunmoo asked.

"My real name is Justine, and that's what everyone typically calls. I don't really use my stage name." Justine explained.

"Do you have a Korean name? Or is Justine your only name." Jaesuk asked.

"My Korean name is Seo Jung Ha, but I use Justine Seo since I was born in Italy, and english is more of a universal language then Korean." Justine explained.

Oh how she wished she didn't have to constantly explain the reasoning behind her name. It's not her fault she wasn't allowed to use either of her actual names.

"And, Shownu and I.M? Are friends with anyone here?"

"I've met Justine before, since we're both friends with EXO's Sunmi." Shownu said.

Yeah, Shownu was definitely 'friends' with Sunmi. She caught Shownu's eyes before laughing slightly.

As the episode progressed, she was getting more and more uncomfortable in the dress.

Once the first break was called, Justine drank some water, and as she was doing this, Yugyeom turned to her.

"You look very uncomfortable. Did someone force you to wear that?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yeah. Some stupid stylist from the show was in charge of styling me, and choose this damm thing so I could 'gain more attention because VIXX is unknown'. And I can't ask for a pillow or something." Justine ranted.

"G.ha sunbaenim?" Justine looked up to see Doyeon.

"Would you like me to grab you a sweater or something for your chest? You looked uncomfortable the entire time so I was curious." Doyeon said.

"Yes please. Thank you Doyeon-shi."

Doyeon came back a few minutes later with a white knit cardigan, which Justine gladly put on before tucking it over her chest.

"Thanks Doyeon-shi. I really appreciate it."

"You're Welcome. Just looking out for a fellow female." Doyeon said before sitting down.

And boy, did Jungmi and Minha complain the hell out of that annoying stylist when she went to the company later that day.