ALLKPOP (1)

September 7, 2019
8:42 am
posted by trueheartedstarlight

VIXX's G.ha MISSING AND SAESANG PHOTOS

For the past few days, under G

For the past few days, under G.ha's, fan, and some of her friends accounts, a user with username of @/zodiackiller has been leaving unsettling messages under her photos, as well as bullying fans online.

Thankfully, they were reported enough that the account was shut down. Until 3 days ago when the account resurfaced as @/zodiac_killer and posted a photo they had taken from a Heartbreaker fansign. They caption was very creppy and unsettling.

"My girl looks even better with her clothes off." Read the caption.

The account and post were removed from instagram within hours, but today we were faced with even more problems.

At 2:30 am this morning, the members of VIXX filed a missing person report to the police after informing their company. Jellyfish Ent. released a statement, and it reads as follows.

"With a heavy heart, we are sad to admit that G.ha has been missing for 3 days. There was a practice scheduled for 1 pm on Thursday. G.ha failed to show up, and the members tried contacting her unsuccessfully. Then, they tried contacting G.ha's close friends, and they also had no answers.

On Friday night, a phone was turned into the police by a fan, who recognized it as G.ha's. She had found it when walking home and it was laying on the side of road and severely cracked. It was returned to VIXX, and once they unlocked it, they had found out that she had been on her way to meet up with an old friend at a cafe in the outskirts of Seoul, and she was taken somewhere while travelling. We have found no other clues on her phone.

The only lead the police have is @/zodiac_killer but whomever is the owner of the account has gone incognito and their internet and online presense was been wiped as well as all as their electronic footprint. We will keep searching as well as notifying any connections. If you see or hear  of anything to do with G.ha. Report it to the police immediately." 

A few minutes after the statement, a another anyomous account posted and circulated revealing and half-naked photos of the artist. The account has been deleted, but the photos are still online.

Stay tuned for updates.