Chapter 6

I just stared out into nature now knowing my mates past, do I forgive him or keep a guard up till he proves he is worthy of being my mate? I sighed to myself and look over at him his hair is tousled and his arms are crossed over his eyes as his body relaxes in the grass beneath him. He is truly a work of art, sculpted by the goddesses above.

"You know staring isn't very polite little mate." my eyebrows raise as a smile forms on his face. I laughed a little.

"Xavier, I think I need you to prove to me that you aren't going to hurt me and love me through all of this. I'm not your average wolf I am something else that is for sure." I paused. "with the things my stepmother and dad have put me through I'm going to need reassurance and need to know you won't hit me as they did." Tears start to brim my waterline, I angrily wiped them away.

"I would never dream of doing such a thing, Ana. You don't understand how long I have been alone and for the Moon Goddess herself give me a second chance mate is unbelievable. I am not as bad as every other pack makes me out to be. I will care and love for you for the rest of our lives and I will not ever lay a hand upon your skin." he looks deep into eyes and put a hand on mine and I get pulled into a different scenery and I look around.

"Aura" a familiar velvety voice called out I looked over and seen a beautiful young woman with silky blonde waves, a long dress that touches the ground. She spun around her eyes glowed a beautiful blue and the brightest smile on her face when she saw the person calling out for her. "Hello my love, how are you?" I turned to where she was looking a young man approached her, he had the striking grey eyes that take my breath away but instead the short hair he has now he had shoulder-length hair. "My beautiful queen, I can't wait for you to be my wife, my forever," he takes her into a hug smiling big.

I'm pulled to a different vision, "Aura, please be alive don't die on my I can't lose you." a sob cut through his voice hitting me right in the heartstrings. I look down in his lap Auras neck is slashed and heart ripped from her chest, a sob broke from my throat. Who is awful enough to do this to him to rip his love away from him. I knelt down by him putting my hand on his shoulder and was jolted back

I opened my eyes adjusting to the light I look at him tears in my eyes, I have a whole new understanding of him. "Who did this to you?" my voice was strong powerful, deadly. this new power surged through my veins. "I want to know what you know about Auras death Xavier." he looks up in surprise. "How do you know her name? How do you know she died?" I sighed. "I touched you and it gave me some of your memori-" A large growl came from behind us, I snapped my neck towards the noise there are 4 wolves surrounding us, I get up looking at the leader dead in the eyes.

"What are you doing trespassing on my land pup." Xavier sounded behind me. I slowly walked toward them, they just stared. " What happened to you?" I said softly. I am eye to eye with this wolf they just stared at me. I cautiously reached to pet him between his ears. "Shift, my young one." a power surged through me again. The wolf whined to me. "We can't shift back, they poisoned us." he lowered his head. I tilted my head, I put my hand on his head once more focusing on his heart thumping I close my eyes. Suddenly I felt the poison leaving his veins.

"Try now," I said softly. I heard the snapping of bones and a young boy appeared in front of me. I was embraced by him. He started softly crying into my shoulder, I soothed him. "It's going to be okay I'm going to do the same for your friends here and well take you back to the packhouse and get you guys cleaned up, okay?" he nods but whispers softly. "The dark brown and red wolf is going to spy on you please whatever you do put him in the darkest place you can, I only came along because they threaten to kill my family."

I nod and look at Xavier who seems dumbfounded. I did the same for the other two and smiled at them. I walked up to my mate and got close to his ear. "I want you to take the one on the far right to the cells I'll explain later." he nods and walks with me to them and I let another smile out.

"I'm guessing you guys are ready for a shower and a nice meal, yes?" they nod in agreement.

I walked alongside Xavier who looked deep in thought I sighed. "Are you okay?"

"yeah," I huffed and grabbed his arm. "What is wrong?" he glares at me.

"What is wrong is that you keep prying to figure me out, lemme tell you on my own and stay the hell out of my head." his eyes turn cold and stalks towards the pack grounds. I growled at him, bit my tongue. I'll show him who the hell he's talking to when we aren't around unwanted ears.

---- Short chapter I know just a filler hope you all enjoy!

-A