Chapter 5

I woke up in the middle of a field, not sure where I was. It's beautiful, almost too pretty to be true, I looked around and took a deep breath. It smelled like lilacs, my mothers' favorite flower. I look to see a woman, blood pouring from her stomach just like how my mother was murdered. My eyes start to water, this woman has strong energy about her it makes my hands tingle in a good way.

I looked down at my hands, a blue glow was laying on my palms it was mesmerizing. "See my child, that is the power within you." a smooth voice rang through my ears. I look up to this woman now who is sitting by me, her blonde hair in a braid and her blue eyes pulling me in. "What do you mean power mom, I am just an ordinary wolf." she smiled and shook her head. "My dear daughter," she puts her hand on my cheek I immediately leaned in." You are very rare, and I have so much to tell you. I am the Moon Goddess. I come every maybe a thousand years and I reproduce one child to make things equal." she sighs "When I made my first beautiful son and daughter I wasn't expecting wars to break out, I was expecting beauty. But, this world held no beauty just, hungry men that wanted power and to use women for sex, which disgusted me. I was murdered from jealousy, yes I am very powerful my dear but it was my time to go." I sniffled remember the memory of finding her lifeless.

I looked up at the sky, it was a warm blue, "Is this what you imagined it would be like when you first created us mom?" she smiled a sad smile and nodded not saying anything. I look over at her and the blood was gone and she was at peace. "What do you really look like then?" she smiled, "This is my true beauty, silky white hair, and piercing blue eyes, almost identical to what you look like now, but my dear you have a different energy, you are so much stronger than my first children and I am curious to find out why." I laughed.

I stood up softening my hair down. "I suppose we'll find out together." her face turned serious. "Ana, you can not tell anyone who I was in the previous life or they will find you and kill you to seek your power. Please, my love, be safe" My heart rate quickened.

"Mom what do you me someone will-" I suddenly was pulled down a black hole and my eyes shot open my breath was labored. 'fucking christ'

A knock sounded through my room and I groaned, "Yes?" I said sleepily.

Xavier popped his head through the door with a stern look on his face, my body felt all warm when I saw him and I don't know how to feel about it since I am still mad at him for being so cold towards me. "Ana, your hair has changed, along with your eyes. How?" I shrug and got out of bed, his eyes bore into my back. I shook my ass on purpose just to hear his reaction. I smirked and as I heard him groan. "Well, could you get out so I can change?"

He just nodded and turned around and walked out. I looked at the full-length mirror I am showing signs of growing in my waist area, almost filling out in the best ways. A smile forms on my face and blush appears on my cheeks. "Ana you're beautiful" my wolf whispered I nodded to her thought and walked out of my bedroom.

"Hello Ana." a small voice sounded behind me. I turn to see a girl around 12 looking at me with bright blue eyes. "Xavier told me to come to get you for breakfast, I'm his little sister Caroline." I smiled at her. "Ana I like her, her wolf is going to be great." my wolf tells me " Shes going to be wonderful I can sense her vibe," I tell her back

We ended up in the dining hall and Xavier sitting there looking very handsome if I must say. I go over to him and put my hands on his shoulder. " I was told you wanted me, Alpha?" he smiled at me which was a change. What happened from the bedroom to here, my face warmed up I look away shyly. "You know you're about the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, and I'm not saying this because you're my mate, It's true Ana." I looked down not used to this type of attention, like yes I've read all of the romance books I know how it's supposed to be but, I am still mad at him for his cold behavior and the fact he bought me from my parents. "I don't like you at the moment for what you and my parents agreed too, Also how you have been nothing but sour towards me, Alpha. So please stop trying to suck ass." I smiled and walked over to the other side of the table and sat down and started grabbing food.

I look up to see a scowl on Xavier's face knowing I crossed not one but multiple lines with him. "If you want to act like this Ana, I want you the hell out of my pack." my eyebrow raised.

"I thought you'd never offer," I get up and scoot in my chair. "thank you for this lovely breakfast, and I'll be out by the next hour." I walked to my room and shut the door loudly.

'Fuck that hurt, what do I do?' I asked my wolf but she was silent. My eyes brightened up 'I know something you'd love, wanna go for a run?" I heard her bark and I smiled I look out the window it is quite beautiful out. I nod change into a pair of running shorts and a tank top.

Once I was outside I breathed in a deep breath and walked towards the line of the woods and stepped in, 'Okay wolf of mine do your thing' I started snapping and my god it was the worst pain I have ever encountered after several minutes of the cracking of my bones, I was on all fours and with brand new eyes. 'My Goddess, you are beautiful.' I whispered to my wolf. 'We are beautiful, thank you for letting me out, I have been dying to stretch our legs, I been keeping our physic in a good shape so we look healthy."

I smiled inwardly and watched her bounce around having fun and this is the first time I have felt her be truly happy. Its been a long eleven years, where she couldn't stretch her legs or be her true self, I took that away from her because I couldn't get my shit together after my moms' death. Her head shot up and was looking around cautiously

'Ana someone's here.' My wolf said warily. I mentally nodded looking around my surroundings I don't see anything but then,

a growl erupted from the back of my throat when my wolf caught who was watching us. The wolf was big, have scolding grey eyes. ' that's our mate, isn't it?' My wolf nodded and I gave her permission to walk towards him. His piercing grey eyes soften when he figured out who it was, he rubbed his head against mine in such a loving way.

I trotted over a near tree and shifted back, 'Xavier is one hell of a snack Ana' I giggled and my cheeks instantly got red. I walked out in all my naked glory and came into Xavier's eyesight waiting for him to speak.

He just stared eyeing me up and down. "Ana you are literally the most beautiful creature I have ever seen, and your wolf is full-grown and silky." He pauses, "you're truly blessed by the Goddess."

I glared at him. "Why did you come for me, you told me to leave because you couldn't handle being told the truth. You are such an asshole to me, you are supposed to love me for the rest of our lives and be by my side through everything. I am supposed to be your equal." My eyes brimmed with tears I look away and huffed. "Before you speak I do not want to hear some bullshit coming out of your mouth I want honesty from you. Why don't you want me?" I looked back up at him again he just had his head hanging low.

"Ana, it's not that I don't want you, it's just we all have a past, we don't want to speak about I have been here for a long time I am 160 years old but 25 in human years. I have met love and I also have lost love. I have searched for centuries to find you but little did I know you weren't even born yet. Somewhere in my head, I don't believe you are my mate and that is why I pushed you away. My wolf goes crazy for you, but once upon a time he went crazy for someone else too.." he said quietly.

I nodded taking the long shirt off the ground covering myself up. "You had another mate before... how is that possible?" He shrugged. "you know as much as I do." I nodded silently

I sat in the grass and closed my eyes listening to the Earth, feeling the grass blades between my toes and fingers. "its beautiful isn't it Xav. To be in the middle of nowhere with no worries and to feel the blessings around you." the Earth warmed up to my words making a smile form on my face. "What's beautiful is how you shine even in the darkest hours Ana you are truly blessed."