Chapter 1

My father wanted to take me work. he was some sort of a scientist. right before we left, mother told us to be safe. I always loved how she always said: "be safe..."

The way she said it. Its just sodifficult to explain. I smiled and walked beside my dad as we sat in the car. I was eight and still young.

" ready hon?" he asked. his voice seemed to be a bit sturdy but then again young. I nodded and he started the car and drove off with me sitting besides him. it was going to be one of my first times seeing where he works at. it was always so fascinating. I looked out the window which always seemed to be so clear to me. we were on a bridge now and I could see the horizon.

sooner or later, we arrived at his job. I climbed out of the car and he locked the cars door as we got out. he walked next to me and smiled grabbing my little hands.

" ready?" he asked. I nodded. I didnt really talk that much when it came to a yes or no question. I save my voice. we walked together in the large building. our foot steps echoed every single step we took. we enter a silver elevator and father clicks the button with the characters : B1.

' the basement....' I thought. the elevator moved down as we went past floors and floors and floors. the elevator music played some beautiful violin music and thats when the doors shifted open. we walked out hand in hand. the big, large, huge, gigantic room seemed a bit dim along with the glowing color of green everywhere. it was the experiments they all had done. as we walked past aisles of tables full of creations and chemical reactions we finally reached our destination. I did a tiny gasp under my breath to see a trans-gender child that was a few years older than me. the kid had shoulder length hair that was red, 'he' also had blue eyes that had a hint of yellow around the eyes and very pale. pale like me, but I couldnt just compare the person to me. something else seemed to be different. I just dont know what. oh yes, the thing was dead. the scientists kept saying the child was alive because of what experiment they will do next.

my father told me to take a seat and to watch and learn. my reddish purple eyes glistened in the green-blue light. the body, well yea the dead child was layed down on a table. they left him in the room by himself dead. the room was completely clear. they locked the door and my father went to the scientists and a computer. they began to type and a gas filled that clear room the trans-gender boy was in. even the tubes that were attached to the body filled up with blood and other substances. it was all so fascinating...then again just sciency. the fog of gas blocked out and covered the boy. thats when a bright glow happened. the gas cracked the walls of the room the boy was in and my father ran to me and grabbed me.

" get to cover!!!!!" he yelled. people ran behind knocked over tables and raised their arms over eachother and their own heads. my eyes peeked over the table. the glass of the clear room seemd like it was going to shatter in million pieces along with chunks of goo. my father pulled my head down and the light grew brighter and brighter. thats when it happened. the glass shattered and flew everywhere. even a tiny piece of glass managed to give me the slightest cut on top of my hand. everyone looked to see what happened after the explosion. my eyes widened. a boy and a girl! twins in fact! everyone oh'd and aw'ed. they walk the the two people or so I thought they were. I climbed to my feet with my dad.

'w-who....am I..' the girl thought. mind linking. she had a left blue eye and then a right yellow eye. with long red hair locks that went to her knees.

'....whats going on?' the boy also mind linked. he had red male hair. he had the same exact eyes as the girls. I almost wanted to faint. I can hear them but no one else could somehow. I trembled. what did this mean? I was the first to be spotted by the two. I backed away a bit. they both were nude if I didnt mention. a man with oval like framed like silver glasses, brown eyes and light frape brown hair in a pony tail went to the kids and handed them towels. they wrapped the fabrics around themselves. I over heard scintists talking about how they only tired to make one vampire and not two vampire twins. I was completely shocked. vampires? there eyes seemed to glow a bit.

" you two are, Yuri and Ryuu and I am your uncle." he smiled warmly as he spoke to the two. I just stared at the man. my father knew that man well. he always would talk about him when he came home, but I was never really introduced to the man. he was still a stranger to me. they all began to chat. seeing what they can do with the vampires.