Chapter 7

I left Yuri's dorm and went to go to see Mr.Cross to join the perfects. I walled through the halls as went past a group of boys who whispered to eachother and gave me glances. oh no they noticed me.

" your Crazy Chesire!~" one of the males smiled. I froze and I realized the boys all suddenly began to run toward me, screaming things like:

"can I please get an autograph!?"

" kiss me!"

"marry me!"

" I love you!"

" I want your autograph!"

"please consider my feelings for you!"

I swear all of them were mad! I ran as they all followed me from behind and I was suddenly pulled by a corner in the hall way. a tan man with short grey hair, greenish-blue eyes had his arms wrapped around me and had his hand clamped on my mouth. my eyes widened, but he put a fingers to his lips to shush me. as he had his hand on my mouth I nodded slightly. we heard the fanboys pass by, completely missing were the man or boy who held me at. he seemed to peek over and check if the close was clear and he let go me. I sighed and smiled.

"t-thank you..." I stammered. he just smiled and nodded.

" anytime, Crazy Chesire." he smiled. I blushed at his words. he seemed a bit gentle. he bowed and grabbed my hand sweetly giving it a kiss. he smiled.

" I am Haku Yomito..a vampire hunter, at your service." he smiled. a vampire hunter? at this school!? I blushed and nodded. he still held onto my hand and he brought it to his chest.

" it is nice to meet you in person, Crazy Chesire." he smiled. I nodded. what a gentle man.

" It is nice to meet you as well. please call me Chi, Chi Yamaoto." I said. he let go of my hand and smiled.

" Chi,....it means blood right?" he asked. I nodded. he gave another smile, but his eyes almost seemed fierce.

" I hope no vampire takes your blood, I will slay them." he said. I nodded.

"uh...y-yes." I stammered. he bowed and began to walk away. he looks back at me and smirks.

" I hope to see you again,Chi" he says and walks away. I smiled and I walked away towards Mr.Cross's office again,trying not to get caught again, by fanboys and maybe even sone fangirls.

I was in his office and he smiled as I signed a slip to be a Perfect. as I signed I pondered if he remembered me from my past of my father,Yuri, and Ryuu. I remeber at the funeral, my mom and dad"s.

* * *

I was just eyewide and stared at the box full of their sand. a rose was set on top of their creamated like bodies. being so young to be with no parents and my big brother not even giving a chance to see our dead parents. I had told Mr.Cross the tradgedy. Ryuu,Yuri,and only him knew the complete truth. well for him, not exactly. Mr.Cross came up from behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and my face was pale than its original pale colr. he managed a smirk and he bent down and gave me a hug. I was shocked by his actions and just let my arms stay at my sides as he did so. I was till wide eyed and tears began to fill up. he stroked my hair and back.

" Chi, everything will be okay....your future will be one of greatness." he said. what did he mean by that? did he know something that I didnt

" he'll be a great man for you...your father picked him, himself " he whispered and stands up and gave me a last smile before walking away, hosting the after party. who is he talking about? a great man? I had no idea what he ment ever since. I lived with Ryuu and Yuri after the incedent too. I still have my christmas gift from my parents and I will always keep that mini panda.

* * *

I finished signing the paper and gave it to Mr.Cross. he smiled and grabbed the paper and our finger tips touched. he held the paper in his hands and smiled. he looked and me and tilted his head with a smile.

" Chi, by any chance, do you remember me?" he asked. I froze. so he does remember.

" M-Mr.Cross. " I said in awe. his smile grew wider.

" oh so you do remember.~" he giggles.

" of course I do!, why wouldnt a little girl remember such a tragedy?!" I shouted as I stand to my feet, mixed with excitement as saddness.

" well, my daughter Yuuki-" he began and stopped. I was looking down a the floor and his smile faded slightly. he out a hand on my shoulder.

" Chi, everything willbe fine. it wil be tough, but youll see when you meet him, k?" he gave a soothing smile.

" Mr.Cross, when I was young...and at the funeral..you said something just like the words you have just said, but...what do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

"well-" he began and the office doors swung open. the boy named Zero and nnoying girl Yuuki entered the room. Zero, who was stubborn as ever and Yuuki just happy with asmile.

"welcome to the perfects" Yuuki smiled and handed me a patch or something to slip on my arm. I smiled. I'll protect my family now. Mr.Cross then changed the subject about on how to be a perfect and all. come on I knew it all.

later, I leave the office.