Chapter 8

I walked through the empty halls of the building making sure that my fans were around. I was walking around by the moon dorms and then I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Zero. he had very nice eyes, I had to admit. He just stared at me with his original expression.

" watch it will ya?" he said. that wasnt nice.

" well sorry," I said. he sighed and looked away.

" so your the new chick in the perfects?" he asked.

" yea."

"....."

"....."

"..what are you doing here by the moon dorms?"

" going to see my family-"

" family? what family?"

" well, Yuri and Ryuu a-"

" you consider those vampires family? "

I nodded and he just sighed. there was an akward silence between us and I decided to speak up.

" w-well, um can tell me wh-"

" their in the room over there.." he said pointing to room without looking up at me from looking down at the floor.

" I-Its around the corner.." he added.

I nodded and began to jog away. I could sense he was staring at me as I disappered around the corner.

I was going to knock on the door, but instead I opened the door myself.

"Guess what guys Im a perfect.....now.." I say as I see a bunch of people looking at me. well vampires mostly. the only one who didnt look at me was Wolfgang. I was a bit embarrassed, espicially since I was infront one of the royal pureblood Lord Kaname. he didnt matter though.

"uuuummm...did I barge in at the wrong time?" I asked. suddenly Ryuu and Yuri jumped out of their seats.

"nope~! you came in at the right time~!" they say in as they suddenly hugged me to my ultimate death. I realized I began to blush. talk about personal space.

"uuummm..guys can you stop hugging me?" I began to panick. I was going to get squished by love over dose. they only squeeze tighter.

"nope~!" they say excitedly as they drag me out of the moon dorms.

"come on guys, lets go." Ryuu and Yuri say as we have the rest of our band group follow us as they drag me.

There had to be a reason Yuri and Ryuu wanted to take me to my dorm. Yuuki wasn't around so that was good, but bad for me because I had to go meet up with her and Zero for protecting time.

" I dont know why you guys want me to take me to my dorm?" I sigh.

"fine. if you must know me and Ryuu felt the presence of some level E's around here," Yuri said. ha. I could totally take them down. I leveled up the past few years being a shifter, after all. I just knew I could do this.

"There are a lot of them and Im afraid that something bad might happen soon," Ryuu said.

"Also we have to do a concert for the day and night class ball thing~," Lilly giggled.

"Oh so we get to be with the beautiful humans~," Raiden smirk.

I slapped the back of Raidens head.

"You keep your perverted hands off of those humans," I growled.

"Harsh....................................." Wolfgang said quietly.

"HOLY COW UTTERS!!!! HE FINALLY SAID SOMETHING!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Everyone shook their head at me.

"He has talked before Chi," Ryuu said.

"WHAT!?" I yelled agian.

"Please stop yelling," Raiden groaned as he covered his ears.