Day 3

Hey, you. You promised. You gave me your word. You filled me with hope and security. You told me things I needed to hear to take the chance and make the jump with you. You made me feel like, I was worth it, I was who you wanted. But u shattered that all quite well. You couldn't take it anymore. You turned around and left me falling without you. You promised me you wouldn't. But you did. You left me. And you gave up on us. We broke something that could've been so beautiful. If I had the chance to, talk to u again.. I would say that I'm sorry, I'm sorry for hurting u, and for not being the type u wanted. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. For every pain I've made u go through. At this point, I have nothing other than to say goodbye... But I don't want to. I don't want to close this chapter yet. Please.. Please stay with me. I fucking love u with all of my heart. I've never loved anyone the way I loved you. But I guess u don't understand. You know, I don't regret any of the time spent with you. And I hope u don't regret it too.. I can't sleep. I stayed up till 4 am because the thought of you and the memories of us, were so fucking strong, I couldn't even close my eyes without seeing your face. I had a lot of reasons to give up on u. But I decided to stay, to be with u in ur darkest times. You had a lot of reasons to stay. But u decided to leave me. I hope u, just come back.. I just.. Can't get over you. But.. How do u say goodbye, when ur heart still wants to hold on?
I hope that.. One day your going to miss my boring texts, my random voice messages, my silly questions, you'll miss my fight, my mood swings, my arguments, my possessives and my insecurities. But most of all, you'll miss the way I cared for you.
I'm disappointed in me, I couldnt make u happy.