Day 4

So.. I'm back :)) I don't know... I just feel like writing something today.. I want to tell you how I feel... It's already 1 month ago, where we broke up.. That's incredible right? Well... The truth is, I feel better.. I feel a lot better.. The hurt, hurts less... And I'm so fucking happy that I haven't lost u.. I still have u here, as a friend.. I always, and I still think that ur the most amazing boy ever.. Ur caring.. Ur always there for the people that need help.. And omg I love that so much about u. I don't hate u.. I could never hate u.. I hate how u turned into everything, you said you'd never be.. I will never regret you, or say I'd never met u, because once upon a time u were everything I always wanted. And yes I miss u.. I miss u a lot.. But it's okay, I can't force anything and I can't force u to love me.. I just miss, talking to u.. Till the next morning.. Or just after school when I had a bad day..I miss the memories we'll never have.. But I hope, you'll find someone..someone who loves u the right way and someone who makes u happier than me.. I will always be there for you, and I won't leave even if you'd hate me.. Because, you still make me smile. Even tho, your the reason why I'm so sad.

!!! AND PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE GOING TO MEET AT THE BERLINER TOR ON JUNE 23.2040, 12 PM!!!